Training Camp - Day 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Who here said Mannion was no good? You personally commented on a specific play by Goff, stating, oh it was only a 4 yard route. You went out of your way to crap on Goff, when all the poster was doing, was posting a tweet. Everyone here, knows you have a rock hard stiffy for Mannion. I love the guy too, and I'm not a "Goff guy" like you felt like accusing. I happened to post tweets, positive on both QBs. You can post a positive comment about one QB, without putting down the other. That is possible, you know.

Lol you seriously messed up, that quote was after only the poster said that The guy who said Mannion was better was a drunk oh yeah that was you, so anytime some has an opinion about Mannion it has to come with a disclaimer

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
It was reported that Westbrooks and Easly would be filling in for Donald until he reports!;)

Strange eh, not too long ago, people were stating Westbrooks wasn't good enough to make the team. Now he's a top reserve. Either way, hopefully we get some good news on AD, soon.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nobody "came for you". We have better crap to do. But it is possible, if you try hard enough, not to crap on one QB, in order to praise the other. We posted tweets about fans opinions.

I don't crap on Goff I don't go out my way to say Goff sucks that's the people that don't like Mannion that goes out their way to say he sucks or he's not a NFL qb. It's a discussion board we not go all have the same opinions

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Lol you seriously messed up, that quote was after only the poster said that The guy who said Mannion was better was a drunk oh yeah that was you, so anytime some has an opinion about Mannion it has to come with a disclaimer

I posted quotes on the tweets from other fans, accusing the guy of being a drunk. I didn't realize I should only share tweets, if they agree with your opinions. My bad, lesson learned.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I don't crap on Goff I don't go out my way to say Goff sucks that's the people that don't like Mannion that goes out their way to say he sucks or he's not a NFL qb. It's a discussion board we not go all have the same opinions

I actually love Mannion, for the record. Never once since joining ROD, did i say he sucks.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I actually love Mannion, for the record. Never once since joining ROD, did i say he sucks.

I didn't say you but you accused me of always putting down Goff when the only time I ever say anything about the way Goff played is when Mannion is attacked. I support our starting QB even if I don't like him