Training Camp - Day 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
There will be A LOT of coverage shared regarding today's practice. Thanks in advance to everyone who contributes!!!

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Long tweeted earlier how great Goff looked today.
Yeah on a 4 yard hitch throw. I'm not getting into a debate about who looked better but to put a disclaimer on someone else tweet about Mannion saying the guy is a drunk is unnecessary it's ok for both of them to look good

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Yeah on a 4 yard hitch throw. I'm not getting into a debate about who looked better but to put a disclaimer on someone else tweet about Mannion saying the guy is a drunk is unnecessary it's ok for both of them to look good
I'm just posting what others are saying.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack

9CD906C1-E0F9-4EF3-A428-C5A4B616F44E-6529-000004C2DE33042A.gif

At any type of comparison on the QBs, you get so defensive. We're only posting tweets from other fans at practice. If you wanna debate QBvQB, take it back to the other thread, where most of us stopped going, to get away from it all.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
View attachment 20708

At any type of comparison on the QBs, you get so defensive. We're only posting tweets from other fans at practice. If you wanna debate QBvQB, take it back to the other thread, where most of us stopped going, to get away from it all.

Lol did I start the comparison, no I didn't. So someone can state something negative about Mannion just to keep Goff on a pedestal someone at the actual camp said Mannion looked good then you got people dogging Mannion because they said that and you decide to come for me.

Don't ever tell me where to post especially since it was relevant to what I was replying too. Anytime someone say something positive about Mannion you Goff guys get defensive prime example is now.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Lol did I start the comparison, no I didn't. So someone can state something negative about Mannion just to keep Goff on a pedestal someone at the actual camp said Mannion looked good then you got people dogging Mannion because they said that and you decide to come for me.

Don't ever tell me where to post especially since it was relevant to what I was replying too. Anytime someone say something positive about Mannion you Goff guys get defensive prime example is now.

Nobody "came for you". We have better shit to do. But it is possible, if you try hard enough, not to shit on one QB, in order to praise the other. We posted tweets about fans opinions.