TNF: Bears@Packers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Fox is too stubborn, like Fisher. It'll be Trubisky time when he feels his job on the line.

John Fox isn't stubborn, he has to adjust to his players that FO gives him. All his WRs got hurt. You can't blame the coach for that.

I have no idea what that GM was thinking in trying to have a career never-was backup QB as a legit starter. John Fox knows that he's TO prone, that's why Tony Romo kept hammering the point (in addition to WRs getting hurt) they only had one completion to a WR.

I also think it's hilarious Bears fans despised Jay Cutler and now they are even worse off.

Wish the Bears were good though, I like teams with deep history.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
I don't think that hit by Danny T. is who he is as a player, but it was inexcusable.

Fox not pulling him out was also ridiculous. He let him play the very next down. Unacceptable.

You gotta sit Trevathan for that hit if for nothing else than he just cost the team an extra 4 points and made a boneheaded play. Obviously, if you gave a damn about how your players play and the safety of himself and others, you sit him for that. What you don't do is pull a Marvin Lewis/Jeff Fisher and let him stay in and keep doing shit like that. Accountability. It's important. You have an opportunity as a coach to send a message and just folded.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really liked listening to Romo. He is very informative. I actually learn things while watching.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
and three channels of TV to watch if your were lucky...and the only remote control for the TV was Junior Flv.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
True story. During the mid-nineties I was living in West Virginia near the Ohio river. There was a rain/lightning storm one night. There was a golf course across the street. I looked out the window and there were two guys out there playing golf. I told my son, who was 6 at the time to look as well. I told him, "This is what stupid looks like."

I've seen countless people stay on the course in a storm. Not me. I'm on the cart and back to the clubhouse and inside. I don't even use a rainshelter which many courses have if it's a heavy storm, maybe for a light shower but not if there is thunder and lightning.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Sitting under the shelter on the 9th hole, waiting for the thunderhead to pass, lightning bolt hits the tree across the fairway and we see something come flying to the ground on fire.

It was a big raccoon. Poor guy.:fuelfire: