TNF: Bears@Packers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well yeah when you couldn't find a long metal rod to hold up.

Isn't that what you guys did in Maryland?

It's always been all about safety LOL.

True story. During the mid-nineties I was living in West Virginia near the Ohio river. There was a rain/lightning storm one night. There was a golf course across the street. I looked out the window and there were two guys out there playing golf. I told my son, who was 6 at the time to look as well. I told him, "This is what stupid looks like."

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
True story. During the mid-nineties I was living in West Virginia near the Ohio river. There was a rain/lightning storm one night. There was a golf course across the street. I looked out the window and there were two guys out there playing golf. I told my son, who was 6 at the time to look as well. I told him, "This is what stupid looks like."

[GALLERY=media, 278]Henry by BatteringRambo posted Sep 28, 2017 at 9:27 PM[/GALLERY]

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well the thug just came right out of Trevathan right there. He needs his ass kicked.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'd be good with GB going hurry up the rest of the way and trying to hang as many as possible on the Bears after that sleazy hit.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well the thug just came right out of Trevathan right there. He needs his ass kicked.

League is gonna hammer him.

Bears reminding me a little of last year's Rams. Better run game I think but some similarities with the rookie QB on the bench behind a starter who isn't gonna get them anywhere. They just don't have a chance. And unlike many I think Foxxy is a pretty good coach.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just turned it on, saw the score, came back to you guys! That is the Thursday Night game we know too well.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah that was a suspendable hit I'm sure in the eyes of the NFL. Scumbag Trevathan.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I like big hits, but helmet-to-helmet shots that knock the goddamn mouthguard halfway across the field?

No thank you.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Now they smoke the punter? In a rout? I'd be really freakin' pizzed off if I'm the Packers. I'd be looking to jack somebody up...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
As Romo gets older he's looking more and more like a young Quentin Tarantino
:bueller:

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
As Romo gets older he's looking more and more like a young Quentin Tarantino
:bueller:
tumblr_mfq2cbzjMj1qazx4ao4_r1_250.gif

Hmmmmmmm.....