TNF: Bears@Packers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Glennon is a bum. Hopefully stupid teams stop giving these big contracts to backups because they look ok against scrubs during preseason. Very rarely works out.
Alot of people on this very board were begging for the Rams to pick up Glennon when Sam b went down just saying.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Mother Nature has spoken. This TNF game sucks. So I might as well make it rain.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I may be screwed up in the head..but did they stop games in a thunderstorm in the 60's and 70's? I don't remember

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
This game is barely out of the first quarter and its already done. No one in the seats and everyone at home has tuned in to something else.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Alot of people on this very board were begging for the Rams to pick up Glennon when Sam b went down just saying.

I hear ya. But trading for a guy on his rookie contract, for a short term solution, is different then giving a guy 15M per year, when he hasn't done anything.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I hear ya. But trading for a guy on his rookie contract, for a short term solution, is different then giving a guy 15M per year, when he hasn't done anything.
Its definitely Trubisky time if Mother Nature allows it.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Can there possibly be a better indicator of the "wussafacation of America" than this utterly ridiculous delay?

I ain't shitting

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So who signs Glennon for the vet minimum next April?

The makers of "Napoleon Dynamite 2: Uncle Rico's Revenge" as a stunt double.

roflbot.jpg

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/09/28/report-ty-montgomery-has-broken-ribs/

Report: Ty Montgomery has broken ribs
Posted by Charean Williams on September 28, 2017

pft12-e1506652145609.jpg

AP

Ty Montgomery remained in the locker room when the weather delay in Green Bay ended. The Packers would not confirm the running back has broken ribs, which Ian Rapoport of NFL Media first reported.

The Packers did announce Montgomery won’t return but continued to call it a “chest” injury.

Montgomery apparently was injured on one of his first runs of the game. He had five carries for 28 yards on the Packers’ first drive.

To make matters worse for the Packers, Montgomery’s backup, Jamaal Williams, left in the second quarter with a knee injury. His return is questionable.

Williams had four carries for 11 yards.

Aaron Jones and fullback Aaron Ripkowski were the only backs remaining for the Packers with Devante Mays among their inactives.

The Packers, who entered the game banged up, also lost linebackers Blake Martinez and Joe Thomas in the second quarter. Martinez was evaluated for a concussion and returned late in the second quarter. Thomas limped to the locker room.

The Packers, though, led 21-0 late in the second quarter. It's now 21-7.