Time to rally around Shaun Hill

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
I might just consider myself a Bronco fan this season.
h57EA565C

bskrilla

Starter
Threads like this really pee pee me off. I have not posted much here. But i visit often.

Shaun Hill is a 13th year Journeyman QB, who has never once been in the playoffs or even had something resembling a good season.

But you expect us to actually watch Rams games this year with him playing?

I live in Denver, thank god, i can watch the broncos here. I would probably off myself, if i had to watch another season like last year with Clemens.

Sign tebow or forget about anyone buying tickets this year. With tebow we have a chance to get good draft picks, if he sucks as everyone says, but at least the games would pull in fans to watch the games and get some good advertising money.And at least he has won a playoff game, regardless of his throwing motion, which is bad.

With shaun hill you get a chance for an above .500 season, killing our draft picks, and watching the most boring football i could have ever imagined.

Ima go cut myself as the Rams FO passed on QB time and time again, to rely on a guy who has played 1 full season in his career.

I might just consider myself a Bronco fan this season. And thats sad from watching the rams since 96. This may be the first year i dont have any claim to being a fan.

Lol... Have fun watching Denver. We won't miss you.

TexRamFan

Rookie
On a positive note. Shaun Hill has a higher completion percentage and ypa average than Bradford.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Threads like this really pee pee me off. I have not posted much here. But i visit often.

Shaun Hill is a 13th year Journeyman QB, who has never once been in the playoffs or even had something resembling a good season.

I live in Denver, thank god, i can watch the broncos here. I would probably off myself, if i had to watch another season like last year with Clemens.

Sign tebow or forget about anyone buying tickets this year. With tebow we have a chance to get good draft picks, if he sucks as everyone says, but at least the games would pull in fans to watch the games and get some good advertising money.And at least he has won a playoff game, regardless of his throwing motion, which is bad.

With shaun hill you get a chance for an above .500 season, killing our draft picks, and watching the most boring football i could have ever imagined.

Ima go cut myself as the Rams FO passed on QB time and time again, to rely on a guy who has played 1 full season in his career.

I might just consider myself a Bronco fan this season. And thats sad from watching the rams since 96. This may be the first year i dont have any claim to being a fan.
Bye.
Don't let the door hit ya.

jjab360

Legend
It's kind of funny how the guys who are taking it the hardest and threatening to leave, etc, are the guys who have barely ever even posted. Not a personal attack, just an observation.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for visiting and posting.

He's had some good games, but has played on some notoriously bad teams too. You never know. He might be efficient enough to not cost us games.

Yeah. But you don't have to if you don't want to.

I'm a fan of good football too, and Denver is certainly good, but I don't throw my allegiance around like a drunken teenager's panties on prom night.

We're not signing Tebow. And I'm curious why you care about attendance if you don't live there.

I'll take above .500. I have enough faith in the other facets of the game (ST, Defense, Run game) to think we could do just fine.

2 full seasons. You shouldn't cut yourself though. You're young enough that you'll get over this. Maybe watch a comedy today and/or get laid.

We'll keep the light on for ya.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Hill throws a really nice ball with a soft touch. I like that about him. He has more finesse than Sam.

I don't think he will hold the team back. They were not built to ride on the Qb's back. They are deeper and more well rounded than that IMO.
They have a deep pool of Rb's to carry the team on O. The Rams were going to emphasize the run all along. Nothing has changed. I predict playoffs even without Sam.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I'm very sad for Sam, for me, and for all Rams fans. I will hope for the best, but I'm devastated. The Rams are, and will always be, my team. Go Rams.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!

See us don't let the door hit ya. We're all down but true fans don't jump ship no matter what.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Sign Tebow? Credibility lost with such a statement. This is not the same Rams team in the past starting Brandon Gibson and a practice squad guy in Amendola at wr. Back then they had very little talent and no depth. This is a team built to win with special teams, defense and controlling the line of scrimmage. If you can't see that this team actually has talent then you must not have been watching. The Rams #2's were beating the Browns starters last night. Despite what you say this team can win with Hill.

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
Bottom line bradford wasn't good enough to elevate this team so now that the team is good enough to elevate an average quarterback I guess it will just have to be somehody else. Sam is smmart im sure he's set for life. But he's a bad gambler. Should have negotiated that extension when it was out there last winter. Bye. Sam never brought anything but class as an individual and I resppect him ppersonally but its time to move on.

ShaneFalco

Thanks for visiting and posting.

He's had some good games, but has played on some notoriously bad teams too. You never know. He might be efficient enough to not cost us games.

Yeah. But you don't have to if you don't want to.

I'm a fan of good football too, and Denver is certainly good, but I don't throw my allegiance around like a drunken teenager's panties on prom night.

We're not signing Tebow. And I'm curious why you care about attendance if you don't live there.

I'll take above .500. I have enough faith in the other facets of the game (ST, Defense, Run game) to think we could do just fine.

2 full seasons. You shouldn't cut yourself though. You're young enough that you'll get over this. Maybe watch a comedy today and/or get laid.

We'll keep the light on for ya.
all fair points, its just really dishearting to watch this time and time again. And act like we will rally around journeyman qbs. I would have more faith in Austin Davis then Shaun Hill. It just seems like Clemens all over again.

Just sucks, i just want to watch one good season of Rams football. People here in Denver are spoiled by back to back to back playoffs. I just want one good season of Rams football, and it appears i will have to wait till 2015-16 to see it. Just sucks beyond words right now, im sure many people feel the same.

per tebow, i honestly think he could provide some spark to this team, especially its running, smashmouth football offense. I think it could be a perfect fit, just get him to manage the game.

By the way, your avatar is awesome. And sorry for being a little kid about this, but honestly, i dont how else to react at this point. im just really frustrated being surrounded by Orange and Blue fans bragging about playoffs while we sit in the last place of our division every year.

Last edited by a moderator:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
all fair points, its just really dishearting to watch this time and time again. And act like we will rally around journeyman qbs. I would have more faith in Austin Davis then Shaun Hill. It just seems like Clemens all over again.

Just sucks, i just want to watch one good season of Rams football. People here in Denver are spoiled by back to back to back playoffs. I just want one good season of Rams football, and it appears i will have to wait till 2015-16 to see it.

By the way, your avatar is awesome.
Keep the faith, man. We have a really good team here, and it's built to control the trenches. I know Hill isn't as good or surgical as Bradford, but he doesn't have to be. He just needs to not lose games with stupid decisions. If the O-line can keep him clean, he's solid enough to find open receivers. And if the run game starts off strong (and keeps going), then he'll feast on play-action. I know it's not an ideal situation, but stranger things have happened. We could end up being pretty good this year.

And I'm with ya. I'd like to see a good year of Rams football too. We're lonnnnnnnnnnng overdue.
But I don't think you're going to have to wait until next year to see it. Watch the D, and watch our receivers take up the slack.

Thanks for the comment about my avatar. I'll hook you up with an equally awesome one if you stick around and get behind the Rams.

Mick

Pro Bowler
I like working a deal for Cousins.....a 2nd? 3rd? The kid can play, and RGIII doesn't need the distraction of looking over his shoulder and seeing Cousins outplaying him this preseason...and it's not even close as far as that goes. I think the Redskins would be willing, if only to shore up RGIII's confidence....of course, this might be wishful thinking.....and as for the OP, I am onboard with Hill getting the job done. I thought I'd be wrecked with the news, but I am actually still very optimistic. Much more so than I was when Green went down....lets just wait and see how it goes....

bskrilla

Starter
In the GOOD news column that Rams might be back under the radar a bit, and be able to sneak up on some teams this year.