Thursday night game discussion

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
I know it won't happen bc their owner is stingy AF and will let Lewis coach out his last year, but if it was me, I hand Marvin the pink slip tomorrow and move on.

This dude has no control of his team and their performances are terrible. Sound like someone we know? I suddenly feel like a fan looking on from the outside when we had Fisher. YIKES

Thank the good Lord for McVay!!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The AFC South is going to be really, really bad again.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know it won't happen bc their owner is stingy AF and will let Lewis coach out his last year, but if it was me, I hand Marvin the pink slip tomorrow and move on.

This dude has no control of his team and their performances are terrible. Sound like someone we know? I suddenly feel like a fan looking on from the outside when we had Fisher. YIKES

Nah. Lewis has earned coaching out the season. You're not going to improve the team by getting rid of him mid-year. Let Burfict come back then see where how they're doing. Frankly, the FO takes a lot of blame here. They let Whitworth and Zeitler walk from an OL that was the most important strength of that team.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
monkey1.jpg

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Nah. Lewis has earned coaching out the season. You're not going to improve the team by getting rid of him mid-year. Let Burfict come back then see where how they're doing. Frankly, the FO takes a lot of blame here. They let Whitworth and Zeitler walk from an OL that was the most important strength of that team.

I want to agree with you bc it is a fair point to highlight the lack of retention for key free agents, but as the head coach of the team, you have got to have your replacements ready and you have got to have control over your team. This is a "what have you done for me lately" league and he ain't cuttin' it. I guarantee you if the Bengals did an anonymous pole in the locker room, I would bet a lot of guys would suggest they no longer have faith in their head coach. I agree tho, the FO is to blame as well.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
He reminds me a lot of fisher. Two guys cut from the same cloth. Aggressive, penalty-enducing, undiscipline play with very little success lately. Both suck in playoffs too.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Wow! I just realized our Rams are on next Thursday night! Sweet!!!!!! Hopefully going to 3-0!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

It shows what happens when you lose starting players, either no longer on the team (Andrew Whitworth) or hurt (Tyler Eifert).

Marvin Lewis is still the same guy that got the Bengals to the playoffs.

BOB on the other hand, is a jerk of a head coach. I groaned so much on those 3rd and shorts tonight. Houston won because of Deshaun improvisation and a dominate performance by their defense.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I want to agree with you bc it is a fair point to highlight the lack of retention for key free agents, but as the head coach of the team, you have got to have your replacements ready and you have got to have control over your team. This is a "what have you done for me lately" league and he ain't cuttin' it. I guarantee you if the Bengals did an anonymous pole in the locker room, I would bet a lot of guys would suggest they no longer have faith in their head coach. I agree tho, the FO is to blame as well.

I doubt it. Marvin seems like a player's coach. As for having replacements ready, it's very difficult to replace a top 5 LT and a top 5 OG in one off-season. You'd hope they'd have guys ready to step up, but it hasn't happened to this point.

Regardless, he's earned the opportunity to try and right the ship.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
The Bengals are probably the ceiling of what the Rams would have looked like if Bradford never gets hurt.

Not enough discipline to ever win the big game.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Saw something on reddit that got a laugh from me. The Whiners are the only team to not have a former Super Bowl winner on their roster.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Who you got? I'm thinking Cincy tonight, Houston is horrid on the OLine and that defense didn't look good last week stopping the run, granted neither did Cincy. I'll go with the home team in a close game.
Rams over Niners...?ha!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Damnit I can't stand BOB.

STOP TRYING TO freaking PASS IT SO MUCH WITH A ROOKIE QB AND A TERRIBLE OL!!!!

USE YOUR freaking RUNNING BACKS!!! YOU GOT THREE GOOD ONES!!!!

BOB gets a lot of credit for holding PSU together through sanctions, but I was never a fan of his coaching. I am surprised he has had any success at all. He gave an interview on his way out of PSU and it was a brightest. He hated being a college coach, with all of the other obligations that went with the job.

Yeah player coach h ing usually get too attached and have trouble maintaining discipline with their laidback style.

Saw something on reddit that got a laugh from me. The Whiners are the only team to not have a former Super Bowl winner on their roster.

I would have thought that was more common. Who do the Rams have that played in a Super bowl?

The Niners have built a good Dline. They will test the Rams OLine.