Thursday night game discussion

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just need Tyler Eifert to catch more passes. He is the name influence for one of my fantasy teams "Changing shorts cause Eiferted".

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Cool seeing the previews of next weeks game, realizing that if the Rams take care of business, they could be 3-0 a week from now.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My niner fan brother just texted me "At least next Thursday will be a better game"

Yeah for me :)

Zero

Pro Bowler
Not sure how Marvin is keeping his job.Regular season record is ok,
but look at that playoff record.He has never made it out of wildcard round.

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_1.png

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My condolences on your brothers choice of teams.
It's most of the family aside from me and one uncle. They're also SF Giants fans it's painful sometimes.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
My niner fan brother just texted me "At least next Thursday will be a better game"

Yeah for me :)
What is with these brothers that are Whiner fans. Ironically, mine was a Foreskin fan until Walsh and Montana. Bandwagon bitch. :cautious:

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I think Lewis and the Bungles miss Whitworth!!

True, but they need a lot more than that...This is an awful football team, whether they pull this off with a last-minute drive or not...I think they should be in the market for a new QB ...Dalton has been booed unmercifully and deserves it...He's been awful...Texans are nothing to write home about either..