Thursday night game discussion

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Thursday night huh?

I see the Rams going up to San Francisco and getting complete vindication by tagging 35 points on those bozos.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
BOB gets a lot of credit for holding PSU together through sanctions, but I was never a fan of his coaching. I am surprised he has had any success at all. He gave an interview on his way out of PSU and it was a brightest. He hated being a college coach, with all of the other obligations that went with the job.

Yeah player coach h ing usually get too attached and have trouble maintaining discipline with their laidback style.

I would have thought that was more common. Who do the Rams have that played in a Super bowl?

The Niners have built a good Dline. They will test the Rams OLine.
Kayvon Webster.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How good do the Rams & Goff at QB look now? Pretty damn fricking good! If we can score 24+ points per game, which we will, very few teams will beat us.

Ants

Starter
The Bengals are probably the ceiling of what the Rams would have looked like if Bradford never gets hurt.

Not enough discipline to ever win the big game.

I don't understand this - The Bengals are what the Rams looked like WITHOUT Bradford.
...and when were the Rams ever in a big game the past 10 years? :baghead:

TexasRam

Legend
Pretty hilarious to see the media talking about how great Deshaun Watson was.

Nearly throws two picks. Throws for 125 yards. 1 big run for a TD and people think they have their franchise. Oh brother.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception

Nearly throws two picks. Throws for 125 yards. 1 big run for a TD and people think they have their franchise. Oh brother.

RGIII allover again. The media is a jinx.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Also rookie in his 1st full game.

Also he and Deandre Hopkins were the only ones on the offense that did anything. Deshaun I thought, toward the end of the game was getting better.

RGIII allover again. The media is a jinx.

I'd bet all my ROD credits that Deshaun Watson will be more like Marcus Mariota than RG (oh shit I hurt my knee).

The man is humble, smart, and with time will be able to get respect from his teammates.

Get rid of BOB, fix that damn line and good things will happen.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck

Stand by.

Those statistics by DeShaun Watson do not reflect a whole game.
They reflect a rookie who came off the bench in a brand new offense.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Stand by.

Those statistics by DeShaun Watson do not reflect a whole game.
They reflect a rookie who came off the bench in a brand new offense.
I see something special in Watson myself I would love to have him here in LA with Goff.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I see something special in Watson myself I would love to have him here in LA with Goff.
Watson, at Clemson, proved the old adage of how important the quarterback is in winning as he actually carried that team on his back for several games.

He is highly competitive and puts 100% of his effort into the game of football.

Add that in with his way above average athleticism and you've got a player there.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
lol complaining about Watson? He's got one player supporting him on offense and no oline. His coach is supposed to be a good offensive coach yet hasn't shown us anything yet. Watson will be good but it's not likely to show this year.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That AJ Green catch was cherry. If that was a hail mary in the end zone would of been a TD. Made it look 2 easy.
It did look easy. I wonder why they never went back to it the rest of the game.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Last night?
NY Yankees 13, Baltimore 5
Houston 13, Cincy 9
I watched the baseball....

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I think Lewis and the Bungles miss Whitworth!!
Agree, but I think Whitworth saw it coming and decided to come to us. Second, these are two of the worst O-Lines in the league. They look like the Rams O-Line of 2016. I feel for their fans because they will experience what we did last year. Both coaches could get fired at the end of the year.