CAMP REPORT Thur Aug-16 Camp Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Have you ever heard of all pro's Ronnie Lott or Rod Woodson or Charles Woodson? These greats have something in-common ...one they extended their long playing careers in their 30's changing positions... what was it they did to extend their careers ? Imagine having a free safety who's greatest skills are his football intelligence and instincts.

I fully understand FaulkSF, I have seen the same thing. However I have also seen many positive comments by Snead & Wade on this very young corner. I am thinking that Hatfield's best pro position would be playing behind NRC as the reserve Nickle.

The loss of Kevin Peterson in 2018 will give Hatfield an better opportunity to win the 6th Corner position if they decide to go that direction if not a sure Practice Squad position when the season begins. The last Ram corner that Snead drafted was back in the 2014 draft with the 6th round pick of EJ Gaines....FIVE drafts back....I would think we will see a couple selected in 2019.

Hey Bonifyram - how have you been. Haven’t seen much of you lately. Hope all is good !!

Saturday is another test for The Rams to find some solid depth.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Hey Bonifyram - how have you been. Haven’t seen much of you lately. Hope all is good !!

Saturday is another test for The Rams to find some solid depth.
Things are great. Yes another test for our OL. You & I will be interested in the reserves OL'ers fore-sure.

Spent less than a month away from the deep south home, RV'ing with two of my granddaughters to let them see part of the great northwestern part of the USA each time their cell phones died. Should of had my head examined :headexplosion:.

We got lucky & avoided all the all fire & smoke areas. In addition we ran into some nice cooler less humid weather in WY MT, SD! That's always a welcome event for me. Schools back in thus I am back in daily routine @ ROD. Enjoying my mornings with :coffee:reading all the discussions:yay:!

Some side thoughts.....
*Agree with you ...Ethan Westbrooks is under rated give him a chance to play the 5 tech or 3 tech posts & you will get excellent results.
*Don't flush OL'er Jake Eldenkamp just yet...I saw some solid snaps from him in the late in the first pre season gm.;)
*Nose Tackle #69 rookie Sebastian Joseph-Day appears to be a keeper thus far.
*I have big concerns on our TE's

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Things are great. Yes another test for our OL. You & I will be interested in the reserves OL'ers fore-sure.

Spent less than a month away from the deep south home, RV'ing with two of my granddaughters to let them see part of the great northwestern part of the USA each time their cell phones died. Should of had my head examined :headexplosion:.

We got lucky & avoided all the all fire & smoke areas. In addition we ran into some nice cooler less humid weather in WY MT, SD! That's always a welcome event for me. Schools back in thus I am back in daily routine @ ROD. Enjoying my mornings with :coffee:reading all the discussions:yay:!

Some side thoughts.....
*Agree with you ...Ethan Westbrooks is under rated give him a chance to play the 5 tech or 3 tech posts & you will get excellent results.
*Don't flush OL'er Jake Eldenkamp just yet...I saw some solid snaps from him in the late in the first pre season gm.;)
*Nose Tackle #69 rookie Sebastian Joseph-Day appears to be a keeper thus far.
*I have big concerns on our TE's

That DT Smart is a goner. He just guesses way to many times opening up big holes for other teams offenses.

Eldrenkamp is not to my liking, so yes I will through him to streets. I think Neary is the better Center !!

— Glad you enjoyed your summer !!

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Could easily go from elite to suspect if key injuries occur. Fortunately McVay and Co are taking precautionary measures to make sure that doesn't happen
That's true for any position on any team.