Think we made the right call on Britt?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Im sure he will get himself in trouble before Browns start training camp. Britt has an IQ of 68 on a good day. Crashing a quad during hard knocks, getting in trouble on a military base in the base. Good chance he messes up again, he can't help make poor decisions. History predicts the future.

iq_bell_curve.gif

IQ Range Classification
Above 145 Genius or near genius
130-145 Very superior
115-130 Superior
85-115 Normal
70-85 Dullness (Britt on a good day)
Below 70 Borderline deficiency

Britt's track record: https://www.google.ca/?gws_rd=ssl#q=Kenny+Britt+off+field+history

Last edited:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

He's talking shit about tavon and mcvay? Poor form.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Britt is a fool. Talk trash about your old teammates and their new head coach but you left for Cleveland so clearly you are moving up in the world. :neener:

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Exactly what a lot of us said about britt before the offseason. His play isn't good enough to put up with his antics.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
At this point who really cares what he has to say. He's crying sour grapes. IMO, he wouldn't fit McVay's attitude of holding everyone accountable. Under Fisher's Country Club atmosphere he could act like a clown. I go back to the Hard Knocks episode where he and Quick tipped their cart. What did Fisher do? He just called them a couple knuckleheads and moved on. I'm glad he's gone. I could see him being a cancer in the locker room trying to buck the new coaching staff. Funny how he trashes the offense when he always seemed to have a crucial drop, missed block, etc. during a critical time in the game.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes. This is exactly what I feared. Britt became an instant headache for the Titans after Fisher was fired. Even under Fisher here, his effort was inconsistent at best. It was time to move on. We needed a guy who will lead and give his all at WR, that's not Britt.

It doesn't surprise me one bit that he'd trash his teammates and the Rams on the way out.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
Britt is a Knucklehead, Goofball personality. He's not even talking his own comments seriously. "Oh I forgot him already" Say what.

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
:LOL:he's playing on the browns, he has no room to talk lol, it sounds like sour grapes that he didn't get re-signed. See ya later Britt don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I was surprised to see he only had 3 drops last year. He did have 2 fumbles, 1 lost. But my recollection (which is probably skewed) is they (drops & fumbles) all came at crucial times.

…..

Legend

Is he REALLY a golf cart driver??? I mean.....he seemed pretty mediocre at that too....:whistle:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Listen.....not quite a scorned lover, but c'mon! On teams where guys/management/coaches show favoritism, you're gonna have a couple of dudes pissed off.

Britt is better than Tavon...yet people on the last staff still tried to force the ball to Tavon....All the while losing games...I'd be bitter too and say eff Tay, eff Fish, and eff Boras.

My only problem with Britt....he also seemed to be one of the guys whose effort was lacking once we started losing. He was working hard to get 1000 yards...for contract purposes...but meh....better off gone....and he's not the only one. There are still a few wearing horns...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
He's a fool!! Burning Bridges behind him will come back to bite him in the A$$!!(y):snicker::shades:

tempests

Hall of Fame
He likely maxed out his production in 2016 and it wouldn't have been worth paying him again.

Psycho_X

Legend
Britt is a child. Hes proven that many times and keeps showing that he still is. For some reason Fisher liked hiring immaturity when it came to his team. It destroyed his career in the end.