Think we made the right call on Britt?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He did own up to it but it was about the fans.... Not saying I wanted him back.... But I believe him when he say he was talking about the fans

You believe Britt when he said he was talking about the fans despite the fact that a number of fans listening confirmed that he called Austin a homophobic slur and talked shit about him? Okay, dude, do you. I believe the people who have no vested interest in lying to cover their asses.

He didn't own up to it. He lied and deflected blame. That's not owning anything.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Britt is a good receiver. He could occasionally get open especially on long routes. He's a solid #2. He's also got a good argument with the contracts... Tavon 10 mil and Britt 3 or 4mil? Doesn't sound fair to me. But the guy is a goofball...goodbye!

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Britt dropped too many passes and seems to much of a me first type of guy. No one part of the machine is greater than the machine its self.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Tavon 10 mil and Britt 3 or 4mil? Doesn't sound fair to me.

I agree with your post as a whole, but I'd argue Britt's contract was at the level he earned. Nobody else was banging down his door to give him a better deal.

That's on him.

He could have put himself in position to earn more, if he worked harder at the stuff keeping him from it.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'll take Robert Woods over Britt any day. Woods is a Professional. Our offense needs more professionals on it if it is to become more than a joke like it has been. Guys willing to work, put in effort and play team ball

Kenny has talent , but he doesn't run the best routes,especially on 3rd downs . He
Also jumps off sises as a WT should never happen.

Kenny practiced hard , but always wanted to take his shirt off . Not all the professional.