Think we made the right call on Britt?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As I said when they let him walk: good riddance. Dude is garbage.

threesox84

3rd Generation Ramwagoner
Name
Greg
You forgot about:

*EDIT
I missed it, you did have it. Right after:

You guys are just haters. I've only been following since 2016 already I've seen him make several clutch receptions.

For example:

1) can't remember but I know it's in there somewhere
2) the one against those guys, I think they wore helmets
3) ???
4) profit

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I'm surprised he'd drop some of the slurs he did, seeing his own Brother is Gay. He's a moron...and good riddance.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Britt becomes the first Ram WR to reach 1000 yards, since 2007, and the Rams let him walk. Most fans are quiet about it as well.

Pretty much tells you all you need to know.

He's gone for a reason.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Heck YEAH !!!

The Rams need to get smart & smarter !!

Not keep Dumb & Dumber !! Was totally time to move on . Kenny was real good & skilled. I just don't think he had the mind set to be a 4qrter guy.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
You guys are just haters. I've only been following since 2016 already I've seen him make several clutch receptions.

For example:

1) can't remember but I know it's in there somewhere
2) the one against those guys, I think they wore helmets
3) ???
4) profit

Clutch receptions mean you win games because of it. 4-12 wasn't enough clutch.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
It makes me so mad, I like Britt. Thought he was really underrated here and that he was in the process of putting it together, but then he does shit like this and takes him back to square one and why he's always tossed away in the middle of almost working out.

He's just not mentally mature enough, it's always going to be somebody else's fault. It's always some conspiracy. He's got all that talent and it's just pissing away because it's in an immature man child who used football for the handouts they got him on the high school and college level, but doesn't want to put in the work to be somebody in the NFL.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I was making a silly. I suppose I ought've used a blue font (I just learned that).

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
McVay== "we're changing the culture" RE: Jeff Fisher's "country Club" atmosphere. Fist to go: Britt, Quick, Hayes, Simms. "Country Club Quarter".

Zero

Pro Bowler
Still can't man up and own the crap he said. It's always somebody else's fault. I believe all of the people asking Britt why he would say that crap in the moment over Britt's subsequent claims of what he said.

Bullseye
vyulheu0jvwz3jveqa3r.gif

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McVay== "we're changing the culture" RE: Jeff Fisher's "country Club" atmosphere. Fist to go: Britt, Quick, Hayes, Simms. "Country Club Quarter".

I'm going to bristle at Hayes being included. Technically, yes, he was among the first to go. That was more because of scheme fit. Hayes always seemed like a guy who worked his ass off and tried to be a leader on and off the field. I still remember when Cook smacked Davis's hand away on the sideline, Hayes was the first guy to get in Cook's face about his bullshit behavior.

I have nothing but respect for Hayes, but he just didn't fit the new scheme. We couldn't keep him with his salary in a scheme he didn't fit.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
While Hays came to play and practiced hard, I remember from watching "Hard Kncoks" Hays lying on the floor eating cheetoe's with his headphones on during team meetings, ala, "country Club Atmosphere".

lockdnram21

Legend
Still can't man up and own the crap he said. It's always somebody else's fault. I believe all of the people asking Britt why he would say that crap in the moment over Britt's subsequent claims of what he said.
He did own up to it but it was about the fans.... Not saying I wanted him back.... But I believe him when he say he was talking about the fans