The X-Factor: Isaiah Pead to start? Tyson vs Ali.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Me and a Navy buddy scalped tickets for the Hagler-Hearns fight...We sold them around the 2nd round...lol

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Wait isn't it the dude, dating the chick from Nashville, the TV show? See...how far it's fallen.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I saw the Mancini Kim fight live, as I am sure that you did...Two very similar fighters...When Mancini accidentally killed Kim, it messed him up forever..I recently saw a show where Kim's widow and and son came to see Mancini...It was touching
I think I saw that show. Yeah - I was watching the fight as I was a big Mancini fan. It was horrific when Kim went down for the last time. Mancini not only had to deal with that but Kim's mom committing suicide a short time later. I remember seeing interviews with him and he just plain couldn't do it anymore. Pretty sad.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I think I saw that show. Yeah - I was watching the fight as I was a big Mancini fan. It was horrific when Kim went down for the last time. Mancini not only had to deal with that but Kim's mom committing suicide a short time later. I remember seeing interviews with him and he just plain couldn't do it anymore. Pretty sad.
Geez, thanks for the buzzkill.

debbie-downer.jpg

That is real sad.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Bringing it back to football. That is the reason why that I have no problems with all the safety protocols. I don't want to see it on the FB field. Players are getting, bigger, stronger, and faster every year.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I keep coming back to Don King for most of that. I really hate him and what he did to the sport. And no - I don't know.
Certainly a part of the problem.

Corruption in the sport....hmmmm

Championship fights only on pay per view was a poor strategic decision.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One guy that I forgot was Alexis Arguello...a roommate of mine when I was in the Navy, idolized him. My friend had been a Golden Gloves champ in Wash DC, and modelled his style on Arguello. He had no wasted motion..Very efficient and devastating, somewhat like Tyson (not as explosive, however)

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
One guy that I forgot was Alexis Arguello...a roommate of mine when I was in the Navy, idolized him. My friend had been a Golden Gloves champ in Wash DC, and modelled his style on Arguello. He had no wasted motion..Very efficient and devastating, somewhat like Tyson (not as explosive, however)
There's a guy, I haven't thought of in a while.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As for Duk Koo Kim, I still have problmes watching him go down today, like I have problems watching Joe Theisman getting his leg broken (only worse)....IT WAS SUCH A GREAT FIGHT! Both fought their hearts out, and could deliver a knock out punch at any moment

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Pead? LOL What has he ever done? And so many of you want him to be the starter over Bennie?

Get out of town.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1976 Olympic Gold medals: USA
Howard Davis
Sugar ray Leonard
Michael Spinks
Leon Spinks

Tefoilo Stevenson of Cuba beat Big John Taint..Man, Stevenson was a beast

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Pead? LOL What has he ever done? And so many of you want him to be the starter over Bennie?

Get out of town.

Does it really matter who starts? Each will get their carries in the right situation. Benny should probably be the third down back. He looks slower this year, and his vision has been lacking.

fearsomefour

Legend

Get out of town.
No brainer to me watching the pre season.
He is a better runner to me....in the sense he is better at seeing and finding seems and picking up some yards. I like Cunningham as a returner, special teamer and third down back (maybe) but to me he is the 4th RB on the roster.

fearsomefour

Legend
What do you think Cunningham's limitations are as a lead back, if any?
It seems he has a hard time seeing holes or seems sometimes. Tends to run into traffic. He does some things well, but, Pead looks much more like a RB. If the OC called and asked me, Pead is getting most of the carrier.......my phone has not rung.

RamzFanz

Damnit
They start with Cunningham but mix in Pead. Pead takes the starting spot until Gurley returns, and then he takes RB2. IF Mason doesn't start. Mason may edge Pead out, but that's not a sure thing.

Tyson could beat anyone in his prime. Anyone. I watched him knock out people like they were children in their first match ever.

It's not Butcher Shop. It's The Butcher Shop, asshat. Oh, and I'm the champ. And these dudes are good. And I drafted Bell and Lynch and traded for Cobb and Beckham. Just sayin'.

You can't hang with 3 WR? In a WR league? I can't wait for the draft! Monday at 4AM if you've forgotten.

By the way, I drafted L Bell as my second RB, 3rd round,... good luck!

Schotty sucked. He sucked huge. I know you think he's the big brain, and that's why he gets a pass, but his play calling lost the Rams games, several games. Many many games. No one passes on 2nd and one with goal to go and timeouts with Harky and Cunningham unless you just have no idea how to win in football. You know that, but you can't say it. Schotty sucked at calling plays. Sucked. A tic-tac-toe chicken at a fair could call better plays. Run up the middle when you are down 10 points and need 23 yards for a first down late in the 4th?! What?

I love your Rodcast, which should ONLY open with the X song, IMHO.