LEGEND The Video Games Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Enjoying FFXV so far albeit it doesn't meet the hype and expectations they put on all of the resources on marketing (although I don't expect universal acclaim on anything with saturated hype)

It's an excellent foundation for future FF games, especially the combat system. Expect great things from the FFVII Remake

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Lo
Still loving it. Story is better than the reviews I read said it was. Chapter 13, I'm level 50 and just used umbra to go back and grind, do some hunts. You finished I take it?
lol not even close. Chapter 8. Level 59. Have almost 400k exp saved up about to go double it and hopefully be around 70. Trying to finish all hunts I can right now. Almost rank 7. And need to AP farm a bit more. Then got a few more small side quests and a dungeon I want to finish before going to altissa or w/e it's called. Still loving it as well. Except for promto, he fkn annoys me lol

Last edited:

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice. About where I'm at. Doing some side quests before doing that dungeon. More fishing!!! I like to save my exp up then go to the coast hotel on the water and spend 10k Gil for 2x exp. Nice way to lvl up.
Man youre makuing me want to get this ..i lost so much of my life on FF games ill never leave the house if i get this

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Man youre makuing me want to get this ..i lost so much of my life on FF games ill never leave the house if i get this
Get it! You know will! Who needs the outside world anyway????

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Lo

lol not even close. Chapter 8. Level 59. Have almost 400k exp saved up about to go double it and hopefully be around 70. Trying to finish all hunts I can right now. Almost rank 7. And need to AP farm a bit more. Then got a few more small side quests and a dungeon I want to finish before going to altissa or w/e it's called. Still loving it as well. Except for promto, he fkn annoys me lol

Oh. My. God!!!!! :bow:

Promto grew on me later. That's where the story really picks up.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Oh. My. God!!!!! :bow:

Promto grew on me later. That's where the story really picks up.
lolol that 402k exp i saved up and doubled to 804k at Galdin Quay took me from level 59 to level 77. gonna take forever to get to 99. Taking over 45k exp to get to next level now.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I was wanting to get me one of these , but they pretty much sold out the day it was released

They retailed for like $59.99

But now their selling for like $300.00 on Amazon and eBay , so , I'll just have to wait , :unsure:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
@yrba1 have you picked up Pokemon Sun or Moon? If so, what did you think about them?

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
@yrba1 have you picked up Pokemon Sun or Moon? If so, what did you think about them?

Love it, especially the lack of HMs to prevent unnecessary clutter on your team (can enjoy battling with six pokemans). Also like how the writing has improved in recent games as well as the detailed cutscenes

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
lolol that 402k exp i saved up and doubled to 804k at Galdin Quay took me from level 59 to level 77. gonna take forever to get to 99. Taking over 45k exp to get to next level now.
Scratch that. Lvl 79 and need about 60k to next level. Just did Costlemark Tower dungeon and man that was a pain in the ass. Long one. The cube rooms were slow and annoying and totally fkd with my warp strike in the worst ways. You done it yet? If not, your in for some annoying and maybe one particular bad time in one of the cube rooms.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Scratch that. Lvl 79 and need about 60k to next level. Just did Costlemark Tower dungeon and man that was a pain in the ass. Long one. The cube rooms were slow and annoying and totally fkd with my warp strike in the worst ways. You done it yet? If not, your in for some annoying and maybe one particular bad time in one of the cube rooms.

That's what I'm leveling up to do.