LEGEND The Video Games Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Just bought Pokemon Sun and Moon today! I'm enjoying the new Pokemon and features already.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I used my last vacation days of the year for the 30th, 1st,and the 2nd. After work on the 29th I am going to pick up FFXV and play it non stop till the rams play.. This game is going to own me so greatly. I am going to 100% this bitch or die in the process!

@Angry Ram that video was funny as hell. Obviously he has never played a final fantasy game before.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Today is the day!!! Get off work at 12:30 and heading straight to pick it up!! The 10 year wait is over!!! Rejoice!!!!!!

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Today is the day!!! Get off work at 12:30 and heading straight to pick it up!! The 10 year wait is over!!! Rejoice!!!!!!

Can't wait! Just watched the movie for the first time, pretty good. Because I'm stubborn and want a physical copy (and want my store discount) I have to wait until I'm off work at 10:30pm. The stars have aligned though and I have the next two days off!!!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
The
Can't wait! Just watched the movie for the first time, pretty good. Because I'm stubborn and want a physical copy (and want my store discount) I have to wait until I'm off work at 10:30pm. The stars have aligned though and I have the next two days off!!!
movie was great, watched it a few times over the last month! I'm with you on the physical copy. These type of games take up to much space on the hard drive and seem to sun smoother sometimes on disc. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Got the last Deluxe edition they had!!

GetAttachmentThumbnail_zpsavcrjicz.jpg

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
So jealous. I waited to long to order one off of amazon and it sold out.

Edit: apparently it's back in stock but I'm not waiting until December 7th to get it.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron

Edit: apparently it's back in stock but I'm not waiting until December 7th to get it.
Yea screw that. I couldn't wait another week knowing everyone else was already balls deep in the game lol.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron

So where you at in the game man? Liking it? Give me an update. I've done nothing for the last four days but play and kick ass lol

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
So where you at in the game man? Liking it? Give me an update. I've done nothing for the last four days but play and kick ass lol

Love it so far. I played for 4 hours without noticing the other night. I haven't done that shit in forever. I'm on chapter 3, I'm level 22. Mostly doing side quests and hunts. For the main story I'm on the mission where you have to go meet your buddies sister. How about you?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Love it so far. I played for 4 hours without noticing the other night. I haven't done that crap in forever. I'm on chapter 3, I'm level 22. Mostly doing side quests and hunts. For the main story I'm on the mission where you have to go meet your buddies sister. How about you?
Chapter 3 as well and at level 29. I'm on same story quest but doing every other quest. Just finished last quests for first part. This game is so fucking amazing.

*you notice the stamina glitch?

These royal weapons are fkn boss!!!

My fishing level is up to 7 now. I have spent over 10 hours just fishing. Caught a fish that isn't even in the guide book. Has me confused. Lol

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Chapter 3 as well and at level 29. I'm on same story quest but doing every other quest. Just finished last quests for first part. This game is so freaking amazing.

*you notice the stamina glitch?

These royal weapons are fkn boss!!!

My fishing level is up to 7 now. I have spent over 10 hours just fishing. Caught a fish that isn't even in the guide book. Has me confused. Lol

Daaaaaaamn I'm slacking!! I need to level up more then. I haven't touched fishing other then for that little cat mission hahaha. I was drunk while playing and was like damn I need to help that cat it's hungry! What this stamina glitch? Also haven't used the royal weapons yet.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Daaaaaaamn I'm slacking!! I need to level up more then. I haven't touched fishing other then for that little cat mission hahaha. I was drunk while playing and was like damn I need to help that cat it's hungry! What this stamina glitch? Also haven't used the royal weapons yet.
#1: focus on getting the royal weapons. I have two so far and they make you over powered as fuck. Involves the marshal cor.

#2: stamina glitch is when you run, about a 1/4 second before you run out of stamina you let go of button then hit it again right away and you have full stamina.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
If your on chapter 3, you have at least one royal weapon. Most likely two. They have there own tab in weapon section.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I have two and just got a main story mission for the third.
Nice. About where I'm at. Doing some side quests before doing that dungeon. More fishing!!! I like to save my exp up then go to the coast hotel on the water and spend 10k Gil for 2x exp. Nice way to lvl up.