LEGEND The Video Games Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I can't wait for Mass Effect: Andromeda. I hope that the quarians and geth are still alive.
The trailer looks iffy. Letting my friend try it out first. Doesn't seem like the other ones but hoping for the best.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Zelda looks amazing but I'm not ready to buy a switch yet.

Horizon looks great but I'm gonna wait to get it.

I'm holding out for mass effect, can't wait to play it!

DrHavenstein

Rookie
Name
Ty
Games are so expensive now, basically 100 dollars for a PS4 game. Only good thing about it is I'm less apt to run out on release day and buy a game, like Mass Effect. Will read some reviews and buy it next month.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Horizon Zero Dawn is the type of game I've been waiting for ages.

Dinosaurs. Robots. Bow and arrow. Open World. Nature (sort of). Riding on robot dinosaurs.

I mean...c'mon now.

My girlfriend has been playing the game, it looks great. I may give it a go when she's done, or pickup something else.

Deadstock

Digital Designer
Name
Deadstock
Hey guys, what system are you currently on, and do you still play older consoles? Online? If so, what's your gamertag and games/console you tend to play? For me, online is PS3, it's free. I use to be on XBL but that became expensive and annoying after awhile (everyone upgraded to new systems). I still hop on the PS3 and play Battlefield 4, GTA5 and rarely Madden. For XB360, I still play my Madden game, NBA2K12, Red Dead and GTAV.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
E3 is coming up. Anything y'all looking forward to?

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I can't stop playing Breath of the Wild. Best game in a long time.

bluecoconuts

Legend
E3 is coming up. Anything y'all looking forward to?

Star Wars Battlefront 2, Bethesda stuff, and Red Dead Redemption 2 is what I'm interested in. Also Last of Us 2 will hopefully get some more stuff out there. Should be a good year for gaming.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Currently playing persona 5, fucking amazing!

Can't wait for e3 and I just got my pax prime passes.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Star Wars Battlefront 2, Bethesda stuff, and Red Dead Redemption 2 is what I'm interested in. Also Last of Us 2 will hopefully get some more stuff out there. Should be a good year for gaming.

Those, plus since I'm such a fanboy, the new Assassin's Creed game. It's gonna take place in Egypt! Hopefully since they waited a full year after Syndicate they enhanced it.

Oh, and the new Far Cry 5. The teaser was released last week. I want to see more. I don't care what people say about Ubisoft, they make the type of games I love.

Currently, I did pick up Injustice 2 last week. Haven't played it, hell it's still in it's shrink wrap. Horizon Zero Dawn has taken over my life lol.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Those, plus since I'm such a fanboy, the new Assassin's Creed game. It's gonna take place in Egypt! Hopefully since they waited a full year after Syndicate they enhanced it.

They released a bunch of info about it, including that it's more of an RPG feel for it, and that they started it right after Black Flag... Among others.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Looks like Sony wins E3 just by Microsoft's lack of new IPs to launch with the Xbox One X

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Red Dead 2, Last of Us 2 are the two titles i'm anticipating.
Currently playing Prey. Liking it alot. Sort of a throwback to the heyday of HOF titles like Half Life and the original Deus Ex.

A55VA6

Legend
Games are so expensive now, basically 100 dollars for a PS4 game. Only good thing about it is I'm less apt to run out on release day and buy a game, like Mass Effect. Will read some reviews and buy it next month.
Yeah, games are expensive.. If you want DLC for the game, you basically have to spend at least $100. Spending a lot of money over time since most games are on a 1 year cycle.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Do not buy Injustice 2. It's wack as fuck. I'll be playing Mortal Kombat X until MK11 comes out.

I can't wait for Dying Light 2.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Has anyone played Watch Dogs 2? If so, how do you like it?? I got it for free with the purchase of my laptop, loved the first one. Is the second as good?