The ultimate QB - Agree or disagree?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamWoodie

Legend
When it comes to a strong arm...how do you not name Elway??? Rodgers is good but I've not seen anyone as good as Elway. Mobile...STRONG...and definitely a GAMER!!!

He's the best I ever saw!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ew-luck-is-the-best-quarterback-in-this-game/

Andre Johnson: Andrew Luck is “the best quarterback in this game”
Posted by Darin Gantt on June 10, 2015

cd05oddlnmnhy2mwmjrlzwqzntjhm2viytq1y2vly2yzocznpwi4zda3zjczmgqxnjnkody2yte5mdu2mjlhnzrimgi2.jpeg
AP

Maybe it’s just that Andre Johnson has post-traumatic stress disorder. But now that he’s with a real, live NFL quarterback, he thinks he’s the best in the NFL.

The veteran receiver said he’s glad to be united withAndrew Luck, and threw some high praise his way.

“He’s a hell of a player,” Johnson said, via Mike Wells of ESPN.com. I think he’s the best quarterback in this game.”

While there’s a reasonable argument to be made that Luck’s in the top three, MVPs and champions such as Aaron Rodgers and Tom Bradywould perhaps disagree.

“When you look at all the teams that have won Super Bowls over the past few years, they’ve all had great quarterback play, and we have a great quarterback here,” Johnson said. “I can’t say I’ve been fortunate enough to play with a great quarterback in my 12 years in this league, so I’m able to play with one now.”

All the years of catching passes from David Carr to Matt Schaub and Ryan Fitzpatrick — and a few guys who didn’t meet their lofty level — Johnson’s just excited to be with a guy more than just capable. And perhaps his enthusiasm is getting the better of him.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Ultimate QB? How about BoB Waterfield: He played both sides of the ball O & D and was the Kicker Too!! I vote
imagesV9F1HEBV.jpg
waterfieldLA.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
“I can’t say I’ve been fortunate enough to play with a great quarterback in my 12 years in this league, so I’m able to play with one now.”
Oh stop it.
You had a SB winning QB throwing to you over there for a little while.

sptstexans_t440.jpg