The Sam Bradford Sideline Collection

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
And that has what do do with his QB skills?

Nothing, but YOUR question, and my reply was related to playoff wins. You challenged me to provide an example of him singlehandedly losing a game. I did that. If you're gonna get all butt hurt and defensive and lose focus , you'll sufficate the fun right out of it.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Man dude. You got a talent for wasting a crapload of time for no apparent reason lol.

But I did laugh. So, time well spent!
Indeed. I thought to myself, (n), " @TexasRam has been working hard all day. If I could just get him to chuckle. To smirk even one time, maybe my life won't be so empty, and without purpose."

:sneaky:Didn't take as long as you might think. I'm busy too. Thanks for the feedback.

Sometimes my sense of humor can get a little twisted. :cool:

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Many of you have it wrong. Lakers do not wear purple, they wear Forum Blue.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Bold prediction ?? How about a Super Bowl ?? The Vikings were almost there last season. They had the Hawks beat. They are only that much better now.
What Sam did in Philly to me was impressive . He learned a lot & played pretty well. It's not a total Bro love thing in Philly either.
-- your statement about Pat Shurmer being in Minnisota , & to think how much Sam compares to Troy Aikman. Teddy to me was nothing special.

That's why I said it was "*kinda* my bold prediction".
I'm not sure they are SB bound this year.... it wouldn't surprise me though.
IF IF IF if he stays healthy, and remains under contract with that coaching staff, Adrian Peterson should be riding into retirement with a Championship Ring on his finger in 2017.
This year? Maybe... but I think Sam is going to need a second season in the same system before he can beat the kind of defenses he will face in the big games.

Last edited:

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Nothing, but YOUR question, and my reply was related to playoff wins. You challenged me to provide an example of him singlehandedly losing a game. I did that. If you're gonna get all butt hurt and defensive and lose focus , you'll sufficate the fun right out of it.
Oh, trust me. I'm not butthurt. I love you more than you'll ever know. Did you get my flowers?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Vs eagles in '09
Vs lions in '14

And we would have beat the packers of we didn't get blandinoed.
I think he was actually asking what the play offs were, not when the cowboys have gone recently. You know, since the Rams havent been to them in well over a decade :(

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Please give me examples. You can't.

Does this still hurt?

Yesterday he said he watched all the tape of Sam from last year and he thought Sam was the most accurate Qb in the league.

Jeez, WTF has happened to Jaws, he used to be worthwhile.......the last fwe years he is out of his mind with the shit he says.

Lol. Romo missed 27 starts in 9 seasons, Bradford 35 starts in just 5 seasons....

Keep in mind Romo wasn't the starter until his third year.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Great post @Roman Snow
hmmm
ts_110601shaqretires650.jpg
kobe-bryant.jpg
1ddcd99b55277c34baeb5f66e6adfd18.jpg

ahahahahah, had fun with this....Where ya been Rhody? Speaking of which, where the hell has @Alan been? Hope alls well with you guys...

I'm a lifelong Lakers fan.........

But nobody wears purple like His Purple Badness.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Keep in mind Romo wasn't the starter until his third year.
And? It doesn't change the fact that the dude didn't have injury issues until his mid 30's. And Bradford has had injury issues all the way back to college.
They're just not comparable.
That said, freak Tony Romo

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
And? It doesn't change the fact that the dude didn't have injury issues until his mid 30's. And Bradford has had injury issues all the way back to college.
They're just not comparable.
That said, freak Tony Romo

I wasn't trying to draw a parallel I was pointing out that Romo wasn't the starter right away because Goff sucks and it was a mistake to give up all of the draft picks until 2037 to get a guy who isn't ready after a few weeks into the pre season

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think he was actually asking what the play offs were, not when the cowboys have gone recently. You know, since the Rams havent been to them in well over a decade :(
$_32.JPG
after looking closer at this shiny gem, i'm now expecting graham chapman to come claiming it.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
That's why I said it was "*kinda* my bold prediction".
I'm not sure they are SB bound this year.... it wouldn't surprise me though.
IF IF IF if he stays healthy, and remains under contract with that coaching staff, Adrian Peterson should be riding into retirement with a Championship Ring on his finger in 2017.
This year? Maybe... but I think Sam is going to need a second season in the same system before he can beat the kind of defenses he will face in the big games.

I look back at The Rams Super Bowl. I know how physical The Rams are & Minnesota is that much more physical .

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Jeez, WTF has happened to Jaws, he used to be worthwhile.......the last fwe years he is out of his mind with the crap he says.
Sam was throwing darts the last 2 months....I was shocked myself....I think he took that damn knee brace off...