The Sam Bradford Sideline Collection

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
sam+bradford.jpg
"Hey Jared. It's Sam. Great seeing you. You got a sec?....Great! I understand you'll be in street clothes Monday Night. No wait, man! I'm not trying to rub it in! Come back!......Great. Thanks for giving me a chance."

"So, I don't know if you know. I spent a bit of time in street clothes when I was with the Rams,....no, it's true. So being that you're going to be in front of a national audience, and all, I thought it was important to look good. Have you thought about what you are going to wear? ...No? Good. Because I'd like to introduce you to Sam Bradfords Sideline Hoodie Collection!!

Yeah, that's right. It's all the rage for us #1 overall picks. Whether you've torn an ACL, or just been deactivated because you are a slow-witted dork. This line of Rams-wear will help you look stylin', as you cozy up to the first stringer, and pretend you are relevant as the TV cameras zoom-in during a red zone time-out. Or maybe you're spittin' seeds and laughing with one of the lineman, as if to tell the TV public, 'I got this'. You like seeds, right Jared? I mean.... you're a baseball guy."

"So without further ado:"

sam-bradford.jpg

"This hoodie is awesome, and preferred choice for night games. And you know it gets cold in San Francisco, right Jared? What was that saying...you know...from Mark Twain?....(oh that's right...the 'sun-rise' guy). Well he once said, 'the coldest winter I ever spent, was a summer in San Francisco.' Santa Clara, whatever. Consider the vinyl/cotton hoodie."

sam-bradford-rams-fisher.jpg

"Next is another great hoodie with the blue, and a gold streak on each sleeve. This one is a little thicker, which might suit you well. You're about my height, but you could use some bulk. What do you weigh about a buck-fiddy?....Hey...hey... I'm just messin'. We boys, right?"

Sam hood.jpg

"This next...woah!!!...how'd that get there? Oh Yeah.....just a thought. Maybe before the national anthem you pull the hoodie and pace the sidelines, and give Kaepernick your best Phelpsface?....no? Alright. Moving on..."

Sammy.jpg

"This one is kind of a 'throw-back' look. You're in L.A. now. It might really appeal to some of the REALLY old-timers in the Ram fan base...like @RamFan503 and @DaveFan'51 . Some of the young, virile guys like @Roman Snow and @Tron may like it, too.
:hiding:

Sam+Bradford+Tampa+Bay+Buccaneers+v+St+Louis+5HYkUj0JyrBl.jpg

"Jared, when I was spittin' seeds, and counting Stan's money, this little number looked particularly good on me. Notice the NFL logo still planted firmly on my sleeve? Don't ever be like that other bay area dork Brady and 'dis' the league, man. I mean, Super Bowl titles are nice, and everything, but when your a sideline stud, like you and me?....You gotta wear the shield proud."

sam-bradford-8-of-the-st-louis-rams.jpg

"And finally, during military month, heres my 'hoody fatigues'. UUUURahhhh!! as the Marines say! You might look across and see that twisted Kaepernick in your second meeting wearing a Fidel Castro, or Black lives Matter hoodie.....Oh....I'm not saying you'll still be on the sidelines, Jared....but you know. Maybe Sean can wear this.....but wear it proud, my friend."

So there you have it Jared. The Sam Bradford Sideline Hoodie Collection! Care to place an order?

But wait! There's more! Act now and I'll throw in a case of these little babies to help ease away the time standing next to Chase Reynolds:

david-sunflower-seeds.jpg

Order five or more garments, and I'll bump you up to the Hot N Spicy!!

davidsonspicy.jpg

"So how many would you like Jared? Cuz...I gotta go. Some people have a playbook to learn." :neener:

:fuelfire:

Last edited:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
This cracked me up. He won't look nearly as good in purple.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
View attachment 16202 "Hey Jared. It's Sam. Great seeing you. You got a sec?....Great! I understand you'll be in street clothes Monday Night. No wait, man! I'm not trying to rub it in! Come back!......Great. Thanks for giving me a chance."

"So, I don't know if you know. I spent a bit of time in street clothes when I was with the Rams,....no, it's true. So being that you're going to be in front of a national audience, and all, I thought it was important to look good. Have you thought about what you are going to wear? ...No? Good. Because I'd like to introduce you to Sam Bradfords Sideline Hoodie Collection!!

Yeah, that's right. It's all the rage for us #1 overall picks. Whether you've torn an ACL, or just been deactivated because you are a slow-witted dork. This line of Rams-wear will help you look stylin', as you cozy up to the first stringer, and pretend you are relevant as the TV cameras zoom-in during a red zone time-out. Or maybe you're spittin' seeds and laughing with one of the lineman, as if to tell the TV public, 'I got this'. You like seeds, right Jared? I mean.... you're a baseball guy."

View attachment 16204

"This hoodie is awesome, and preferred choice for night games. And you know it gets cold in San Francisco, right Jared? What was that saying...you know...from Mark Twain?....(oh that's right...the 'sun-rise' guy). Well he once said, 'the coldest winter I ever spent, was a summer in San Francisco.' Santa Clara, whatever. Consider the vinyl/cotton hoodie."

View attachment 16206
"Next is another great hoodie with the blue, and a gold streak on each sleeve. This one is a little thicker, which might suit you well. You're about my height, but you could use some bulk. What do you weigh about a buck-fiddy?....Hey...hey... I'm just messin'. We boys, right?"

View attachment 16201

"This next...woah!!!...how'd that get there? Oh Yeah.....just a thought. Maybe before the national anthem you pull the hoodie and pace the sidelines, and give Kaepernick your best Phelpsface?....no? Alright. Moving on..."

View attachment 16207

"This one is kind of a 'throw-back' look. You're in L.A. now. It might really appeal to some of the REALLY old-timers in the Ram fan base...like @RamFan503 and @DaveFan'51 . Some of the young, virile guys like @Roman Snow and @Tron may like it, too.

View attachment 16203

"Jared, when I was spittin' seeds, and counting Stan's money, this little number looked particularly good on me. Notice the NFL logo still planted firmly on my sleeve? Don't ever be like that other bay area dork Brady and 'dis' the league, man. I mean, Super Bowl titles are nice, and everything, but when your a sideline stud, like you and me?....You gotta wear the shield proud."

View attachment 16205

"And finally, during military month, heres my 'hoody fatigues'. UUUURahhhh!! as the Marines say! You might look across and see that twisted Kaepernick in your second meeting wearing a Fidel Castro, or Black lives Matter hoodie.....Oh....I'm not saying you'll still be on the sidelines, Jared....but you know. Maybe Sean can wear this.....but wear it proud, my friend."

So there you have it Jared. The Sam Bradford Sideline Hoodie Collection! Care to place an order?

But wait! There's more! Act now and I'll throw in a case of these little babies to help ease away the time standing next to Chase Reynolds:

View attachment 16209

View attachment 16208

"So how many would you like Jared? Cuz...I gotta go. Some people have a playbook to learn." :neener:

Your absolutely right! I love the "Throw-Back" Look!!(y):mrburnsevil:

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
He was always eating sunflower seeds. I thought he was going to choke once trying to spit them out.

fancents86

Starter
I want that throwback hoodie!! Speaking of hoodies, anyone remember who makes those jersey hoodies?

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Hilarious, haha. Front page material, good on you Roman Snow.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If (big IF) Sam stays healthy, by mid-season he will be putting up his best numbers yet.
Norv Turners system is perfect for Sam and Pat Shurmur will help him get up to speed quickly.
It's the overall best roster and the most well coached team Sam has been on and thats especially true in regards to the Offense.

I know many hate the Vikings and think Bradford is a joke.... but if they survive early while Sam gets familiar, I believe Minnesota will be a playoff team.

That's kinda my bold prediction.
I wish Bradford well... until we destroy him and force his early retirement due to what his doctors will call an extremely severe and permanent case of "Efficiency Deficiency" in the Conference Championship game.

:heh:

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
That motherfucker should be jailed for the amount of money he's stolen from teams.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
This deserves a Friday bumpity......good stuff.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
View attachment 16202 "Hey Jared. It's Sam. Great seeing you. You got a sec?....Great! I understand you'll be in street clothes Monday Night. No wait, man! I'm not trying to rub it in! Come back!......Great. Thanks for giving me a chance."

View attachment 16204

View attachment 16206

View attachment 16201

View attachment 16207

View attachment 16203

View attachment 16205

View attachment 16209

View attachment 16208

Bravo - take a bow, Roman!