The Sam Bradford Sideline Collection

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
He's single handedly (or not so handedly) lost playoff games too, that's pretty well documented :sneaky:

9c4a049a3e37cdb8d2e148d46699e7cfaf07672422d1272b066db2d3065bcd10.jpg

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Was watching mike and mike last night and they had jaws as a guest. How his tune has changed. Last year he couldn't stop saying how horrible Sam was playing for the Eagles. Yesterday he said he watched all the tape of Sam from last year and he thought Sam was the most accurate Qb in the league. Expects the Vikings to contend for a Super Bowl berth. Go figure?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
35 missed starts to Lomos 27 isn't WAY more considering Sams injuries have been ACLs.
Lol. Romo missed 27 starts in 9 seasons, Bradford 35 starts in just 5 seasons....

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Lol. Romo missed 27 starts in 9 seasons, Bradford 35 starts in just 5 seasons....
Thank you. I was about to post the same thing. How so many people here still defend Sam Bradford is beyond me. He hasn't been the Rams QB for awhile now, and the dude has stolen over $50 million dollars.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I know alot of people here don't care for Sam anymore but I'm looking forward to watching him this season when the Rams aren't playing and seeing the Rams have late games for half the season that will mean I'll be watching the vikings those weeks. Will be much better watching the vikings play rather than that horrible Eagles team.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
If (big IF) Sam stays healthy, by mid-season he will be putting up his best numbers yet.
Norv Turners system is perfect for Sam and Pat Shurmur will help him get up to speed quickly.
It's the overall best roster and the most well coached team Sam has been on and thats especially true in regards to the Offense.

I know many hate the Vikings and think Bradford is a joke.... but if they survive early while Sam gets familiar, I believe Minnesota will be a playoff team.

That's kinda my bold prediction.
I wish Bradford well... until we destroy him and force his early retirement due to what his doctors will call an extremely severe and permanent case of "Efficiency Deficiency" in the Conference Championship game.

:heh:

Bold prediction ?? How about a Super Bowl ?? The Vikings were almost there last season. They had the Hawks beat. They are only that much better now.
What Sam did in Philly to me was impressive . He learned a lot & played pretty well. It's not a total Bro love thing in Philly either.
-- your statement about Pat Shurmer being in Minnisota , & to think how much Sam compares to Troy Aikman. Teddy to me was nothing special.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Was watching mike and mike last night and they had jaws as a guest. How his tune has changed. Last year he couldn't stop saying how horrible Sam was playing for the Eagles. Yesterday he said he watched all the tape of Sam from last year and he thought Sam was the most accurate Qb in the league. Expects the Vikings to contend for a Super Bowl berth. Go figure?

There you go !! It doesn't take a genius to see. Look at the Vikings as a whole ?

Think about the new stadium . I like The Rams roster, I wanted Todd Gurley on my fantasy team. I have AP & he is going to be a HOF running back. Add Sam with Norv Turner & Shurmer who Sam is comfortable with.
-- I don't like the Vikings coach calling out Joyner & being a win at all cost coach. I respect his knowledge & his fire.
The Rams would be a better team if he was the coach, because he can't stand losing.

VTW - film don't lie. Jaws had his Philly blinders on.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Thank you. I was about to post the same thing. How so many people here still defend Sam Bradford is beyond me. He hasn't been the Rams QB for awhile now, and the dude has stolen over $50 million dollars.

Sam was a & is a very selfish player. Still you have to know his talent. The Freakin Rams should have protecting him with a solid offensive line. It's the franchise & people in charger that blew that.

Don't forget Jason Smith !!!! Talk all you want about Bradford.
The Rams should have traded the pick. Fisher finally has a O'line & then drafted a franchise QB. I think he learned his lesson. He also developed Case & drafted a QB in Mannion who has upside.

-- Jarred Goff is making less than half of what Sam's contract was 5 years ago as the # 1 pick. The #1 pick back then was like a death sentence. Sort of like The Angels signing CJ Wilson, Albert , & Josh Hamilton . Talk about bad investments.
It's what you out around a player like Sam. I'd like to see him do good,or be the player I thought he could be.
---I'm a huge NFL fan who believes a QB only gets better with age. Knowledge is huge. That's why I'm not worried about Jarred & like the upside of Case.
The Rams are bound to get draft picks for one of there Studs in there nice QB stable. They got rid of one in Sam Bradford. Paid to much at auction though. Never make there money back on that investment.

…..

Legend
Please give me examples. You can't.
I'm just rufflin your tail feathers Rynie, but a specific example is the fumbled chip shot field goal. All he needed to do catch the snap and the Cowboys advance instead of Seattle. CBS Sports ranks it #3 on the top 20 Biggest Chokes in sports history. Even ahead of Bill Buckners 1986 missed grounder to cost the Red Sox a world Series Championship and end the Curse of the Bambino.

Last edited:

Ram65

Legend
s
Lol. Romo missed 27 starts in 9 seasons and counting , Bradford 35 starts in just 5 seasons....

There you go !! It doesn't take a genius to see. Look at the Vikings as a whole ?

Think about the new stadium . I like The Rams roster, I wanted Todd Gurley on my fantasy team. I have AP & he is going to be a HOF running back. Add Sam with Norv Turner & Shurmer who Sam is comfortable with.
-- I don't like the Vikings coach calling out Joyner & being a win at all cost coach. I respect his knowledge & his fire.
The Rams would be a better team if he was the coach, because he can't stand losing.

VTW - film don't lie. Jaws had his Philly blinders on.

This is a fascinating scenario which ever side of the Bradford fence your on. Finally Sam has talent around him both on the field and on the sidelines. I wanted to see what Sam could with these asset around him . This just never came close to happening with the Rams. Having Norv Turner maybe even more valuable than AP for Sam. Turner will get Sam the right play calls. Just thinking about the Rams offensive play calling the past half decade is madding. Good luck with your Fantasy team.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
CBS Sports ranks it #3 on the top 20 Biggest Chokes in sports history. Even ahead of Bill Buckners 1986 missed grounder to cost the Red Sox a world Series Championship and end the Curse of the Bambino.
Maybe Lamo can go into the Bone Head Hall of Shame with Steve Bartman!...poor guy. Notice how many other Cub fans were 'almost' Steve Bartman. Three or four guys were desperately trying for that ball.

View: https://youtu.be/vq8G81oOHhY

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Romo has actually won playoff games. Also, Bradford has missed WAAAY more time than Romo.
Just how many Playoff games has Romo Won!? 1, 2 IDK, the Cowboy's haven't been in the Playoff very mush in the last 5-6 years or so!!

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I'm just rufflin your tail feathers Rynie, but a specific example is the fumbled chip shot field goal. All he needed to do catch the snap and the Cowboys advance instead of Seattle. CBS Sports ranks it #3 on the top 20 Biggest Chokes in sports history. Even ahead of Bill Buckners 1986 missed grounder to cost the Red Sox a world Series Championship and end the Curse of the Bambino.
And that has what do do with his QB skills?

TexasRam

Legend
Man dude. You got a talent for wasting a crapload of time for no apparent reason lol.

But I did laugh. So, time well spent!