PREGAME The Ravens up next - Pregame Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Any Given Sunday
al pacino GIF

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Ravens always seem to beat us, and it's usually ugly. I fully expect us to lose by multiple scores.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Whatever happens yesterday's win does give them more margin for error. They can lose to the Ravens and still make the playoffs. Although Green Bay's unexpected win does put a monkey wrench in the standings. They're actually playing pretty well and so is Jordan Love. Could be our only chance is to beat out the Vikings and Seahawks. Vikings have the better conference record. Packers have head to head.
Fuck the Packers. They got a huge ref assist last night. Can't stand their asses now.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I disagree with the mobile qb thought posted by OND. The Rams own Murray and Wussel and know how to contain. The edge guys are getting better over the last month but, they will be tested. If they can keep containment our interior line will do some damage.

Offensively the OL will be the most important part of this game. Williams and Freeman need to control TOP with a good game.

I see no reason to mail this game in. That is for losers snd is not the culture McVay preaches.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Maybe... DeMarcus Robinson goes off against his former team....

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
I appreciate the confidence and, of course, will be cheering the Rams on.

But that’s the best team in the AFC right now and are a bad matchup for the Rams… especially Rams Dline.

They’re coming off a bye, healthy, and with home field advantage in front of them.

But… a win over them would be an incredible statement!
Beating them in '21 when we won a SB was a chore against them w/o Jackson and with an offense that was less proficient overall.

Not feeling like a win.

oldnotdead

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Vikings have a tough road ahead of them I see at least 3 losses for them. I see them dropping out of contention and the Rams getting the 7th seed. That's why I've always said the Rams can afford a loss to the Ravens if they sweep the rest. If the Ram can beat the Ravens who IMO are better than the Niners, Then the Rams should be able to beat them as well. If the Rams can get into the playoffs I can see them getting to the divisional round, after that, it will be a matter of luck of the draw.

IMO the Ravens will come in overconfident. They have dominated a soft schedule, but have also lost to lesser teams. I'm glad the Rams had two games before this game. They are coming in with confidence and that is exactly what it will take to beat the Ravens. The Rams had to grind out two wins and that IMO gives the Rams an edge.

Defensively make Jackson beat you from the pocket. He's too good when he gets outside where he can run or pass. Play contain with the edges and unleash Turner and AD inside. Both of them can beat any three IOLs they face. Jackson is still learning how to play from the pocket. Force him to play from the pocket and make quick reads and decisions from the pocket. The Rams must limit their ground game and force the Ravens to pass to score.

It sucks that both Kupp and Puka are banged up. Both Atwell and Robinson must pick up the slack offensively. Robinson has the speed lacking in Skowronek. I can see Robinson potentially having a big game.

I honestly like our chances in this game. I think it's going to be closer than most think and it's all a matter of the Rams playing a clean game and not allowing the officials to steal it from them. Make no mistake, there is a clear east coast bias in both college football and the NFL. So the Rams can't allow them to steal a second win from the Rams.

Make sure you have a shitload of popcorn, pretzels, and beer for this game. It's gonna be a nail biter.

oldnotdead

Legend
Oh and BTW this is a statement game. Beat the Ravens and the NFL will have to understand that the RAMS ARE FUCKING BACK!!

This is the perfect trap game for them.

oldnotdead

Legend
Prediction: The combo of Turner and Donald sends Jackson to the sidelines in the third qtr or early 4th qtr and the Ravens are like the Rams used to be. They have shit at QB behind Jackson.