PREGAME The Ravens up next - Pregame Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
They’ve got so many names on that defense but Van Noy, or should I say Annoy, is the one I hate.
He always seems to give the Rams fits.
Wasn’t he on that Cowboys team we owned in the playoffs? Plus I’m more concerned about Queen. Not sure I agree.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
GA_iSnFW0AAHrRf.jpg

Jourdan's view

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Looking at the weather and it certainly will rain with maybe some periods of no rain. I'm watching how it is moving and there is a couple blank spots moving their way.

The heavy stuff is well to the north and Southeast moving Northeast right now.

Looks like the winds may be lower than originally forecast as well. Not high at all.

GO RAMS!!!

oldnotdead

Legend
Ravens are still no 1 in the NFL in rush attempts, yards, touchdowns. Dobbins accounted for 1% of their rushing yards this season.

Lamar is the biggest factor in their running game, not any of their interchangeable running backs.

Dobbins was injured in Sept. He was their starter. It's been RB by committee since then with Jackson being a big part of that.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
Justin Madubuike isa a Pro Bowl level defensive interior.
Michael Pearce is huge on the nose
Hamilton is a guy who moves around. SS, but also plays "star" will blitz off the edge.
Geno Stone is the classic ball-hawk safety but Williams is also pretty good...we'll see how that goes
And their ILBers are great, especially Smith.

John Simpson can be had by Aaron Donald and Turner... their C and other guard is good.
Staley and Moses---to me they can be great or can have a bad game now and again.
Will be interesting to see if Hoecht and Young can do anything against them.

I would keep Young on right side and Hoecht on left...don't think Hoecht can get anything
off Stanley.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Murray and Wussel are no where near the running threat that Lamar Jackson is. That's a terrible comparison. However with that said, it's any given Sunday.
Murray and Wilson have made plenty of money because of their escapability. No one in NFL history is a better running QB than Jackson but those two are as good as there are actively in the NFL to compare for the Rams D.