The Rams will "connect with" QB Stetson Bennett

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Wait- are you saying that Stetson Bennett is actually Samson? :thinking:
Don’t know- but he looked like he wasn’t ready to play NFL football. He needs to get stronger & a year off without working out hasn’t helped his cause.The fact that he missed a season & The Rams are evaluating there options.Trust is a Big issue as well.
I was cheering for him,but IMO having a Carson Wentz will only help The Rams as a team.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
His first pre-season outing was pretty decent. I have to think whatever he's going through had a lot to do with the poor play in the next two. I still think the guy could play if not for whatever non-football shit that's going on.

Time will tell.I was thinking the same thing,but as time has passed I think his NFL career ended before it really got started.
-There so many young QB’s that are going to flood the market.When your talking about an NFL QB there the first players in & the last players out of the building.I’ll leave it at that.