The Rams land a new reality show on E.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
They physically can't sell any more season tickets. Who in 'E's normal audience/demographic that doesn't already like football is going to start liking it based on this?

Nobody gave a freak what the wives of players were doing in St Louis, I fail to see why anyone would give a freak now either.
Because now their wives are shopping in Beverly Hills

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Boy these guys are pretty confident moving to LA..especially Marquez..lol...I think the average NFL player lasts three years in the league, and although I love Harkey and sorta like Britt and Kendricks....Some might not make it out of training camp if any of the rookies do really well...Aside from the Oline, Gurley, Austin, and Goff, no one else is safe...

As for the exposure of an LA reality show on "E", I'm watching at least one episode, because i am revelling in the attention, after being in the St Louis Wilderness all of those years...I live in the Midwest now too, St Louisans, so its not a slam (I like living here, and will never go back to LA myself)...It's just a fact that unless you are a great team where the media can't ignore you, they do ignore teams that are not named Dallas and don't live on a Coast.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
They physically can't sell any more season tickets. Who in 'E's normal audience/demographic that doesn't already like football is going to start liking it based on this?

Nobody gave a freak what the wives of players were doing in St Louis, I fail to see why anyone would give a freak now either.
If you have ever been to St. Louis and "Hollywood" it really is easy to understand!;) People in L.A./Hollywood LOVE Drama/Gossip!(y)

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
If you have ever been to St. Louis and "Hollywood" it really is easy to understand!;) People in L.A./Hollywood LOVE Drama/Gossip!(y)

I get that. But to me it is just another worrying example in a recent trend that shows me that this organisation cares more about making money than it does about winning games.

I want us to be talked about by ESPN in January, not E! in July.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I would actually be kinda surprised if "men" are the targeted audience

It'll probably come on right after Keeping Up with the Kardashians

Psycho_X

Legend
Problem here is Rodger can never offer Asia a shoulder to cry on.

:rimshot:
jAugkVty2VCDu.gif

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Hard Knocks - yes. This crap? No no no no noooooo.

How on earth does this make us a better team on Sundays?

Maybe because the other WAG's will see it and wanna be stars too and convince their husbands (preferably All-Pros) to play for the Rams for some real housewives' TV time

StevenG-BR

Rookie
For those saying "How could Fisher and the Rams allow this?!"... It sounds like the show will follow them at their homes and in their personal life. And seeing as it's a free country, I don't see how Fisher has any say in it. If they want to let cameras into their home, and the home isn't at Rams park, there's not much they can do about it.

Having said that, I have little to no interest in this show. Sounds boring. If anything interesting occurs, I'll watch clips on YouTube.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'll watch it, or at least try...

But put me in the camp that doesn't see this as a positive.

Every player should be focused on getting better on the field. I totally understand and respect they can't live football 24x7... but this doesn't seem like a productive use of downtime.