The Rams land a new reality show on E.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
This is going to be stupid and Lame as hell. Won't focus on their football lives in the slightest. Will focus on them shopping and not ram related.

Won't watch.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
"Hollywood & Football" chronicles the lives of six Rams players and their families as they adjust to life in Los Angeles in six one-hour episodes debuting this fall.

The featured players are wide receivers Kenny Britt and Bradley Marquez, offensive lineman Rodger Saffold, tight end Lance Kendricks, running back Chase Reynolds and fullback Cory Harkey. The players are either married or engaged and all have young children, except for Kendricks and Marquez, whose fiancee is pregnant.
Wouldn't surprise me if only 2 or 3 on that list actually make the final 53. Hope they don't start filming too soon
And I'm looking at the guys I highlighted in RED

Episode 6 : Coach Wants To See You , And Bring Your Playbook
wouldn't that make great TV???? So, what are you gonna do now Bradley? Hey Chase, it was a fun ride, right? Please, look directly at the camera.....

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
They physically can't sell any more season tickets. Who in 'E's normal audience/demographic that doesn't already like football is going to start liking it based on this?

Nobody gave a freak what the wives of players were doing in St Louis, I fail to see why anyone would give a freak now either.
Unfortunately, you underestimate... or overestimate for that matter... the level of many TV viewers in America. I don't get the allure either but to answer your question, there seems to be an odd fascination with SoCal wives. These just happen to be wives of LA's "new" team. After all, there are lots of shows about women from the OC or Belaire or Beverly Hills or Hollywood. I don't recall any about the wives of St Louis or Ferguson or Mizzou. Maybe I just missed them.

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
For those saying "How could Fisher and the Rams allow this?!"... It sounds like the show will follow them at their homes and in their personal life. And seeing as it's a free country, I don't see how Fisher has any say in it. If they want to let cameras into their home, and the home isn't at Rams park, there's not much they can do about it.

Having said that, I have little to no interest in this show. Sounds boring. If anything interesting occurs, I'll watch clips on YouTube.

You bring up a good point. I assume as long as they don't show them in uniform or really reference the Rams or NFL they are well within their rights. That said one would think that in the meetings held with players regarding the move something like this would have been discussed - with the team/coaches either encouraging it or discouraging it. I wouldn't think that bubble type players would risk getting on the coaches bad side for something like this. I also assume as a limited run first season it isn't going to pay huge.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
This is strictly for the ladies. If any men on this board tune into for it.......

man-card-status.jpg

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
Just as an FYI, the participants on this show were offered $5-10k for doing it. There are also others who were offered the opportunity to participate and turned it down for fear it could lead to unnecessary drama and distraction for the main task.