The Rams land a new reality show on E.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!

Elizabeth Wagmeister
TV Reporter @EWagmeister
la-rams.jpg

Ric Tapia via AP
July 6, 2016 | 07:00AM PT
For the first time in over 20 years, pro football is back heading back to Los Angeles — and it didn’t take long for a new reality show to kick off.

E! has greenlit “Hollywood & Football,” a series revolving around the Los Angeles Rams, as the team heads from St. Louis to L.A., Variety has learned.

The NBCUniversal cabler has ordered six hourlong episodes of the show, which is slated to premiere this fall, coinciding with the 2016 NFL season.

“We are excited to take viewers inside the exclusive lifestyles of these top athletes and their families as they navigate a new city, new friendships, new schools and the inevitable Hollywood gossip,” said Jeff Olde, E!’s EVP of programming and development. “E! has a track record of success with pop culture programming centered in the world of sports, and this series will capture the off the field perspective of one of football’s most anticipated and high profile events as the Rams return to L.A.”

The Rams-centric series joins a slew of E! series set in the sports world, including “Total Divas,” which follows the WWE female wrestlers known as Divas, and “WAGS,” which stands for Wives and Girlfriends of Sports. Both of those franchises are proven successes for the cabler with five seasons of “Total Divas” and a spinoff ordered for “WAGS,” so “Hollywood & Football” should be a seamless fit on the schedule, perhaps also bringing in more male viewers.

For the Rams, “Hollywood & Football” is the second show that will feature that team as it moves back to L.A., following HBO’s “Hard Knocks,” which will center around the Los Angeles Rams in the upcoming season this summer.

“Hollywood & Football” is produced by T Group. Exec producers are Jenny Daly, Rob Lobl and Shauna Thomas.

Meet the players and their families who will be featured on the series:

Kenny, a 27-year-old wide receiver, will be moving to Los Angeles with his wife, Sabrina, and their children, 5-year-old daughter, Ava, and 8-month-old son Kenzo. No strangers to the L.A area, the Britts have spent the past few off-seasons in Westwood, but have decided to put down roots in Calabasas where they recently purchased a home.

Rodger & Asia Saffold

St. Louis has been home for Rodger since he was drafted as an offensive lineman in 2010. Since then, he married his wife Asia and together they have a 3-year-old daughter, Aaliyah, and a 1-year-old son, Price.

Lance & Danielle Kendricks

Lance is a 28-year-old tight end returning for his sixth season with the Rams. He will be moving to Los Angeles with his wife Danielle, whom he recently married.

Chase & Kila Reynolds

Chase, a 28-year-old running back, and his wife, Kila, are high school sweethearts and will be renewing their vows on their upcoming 10 year anniversary. They’ll be moving to Los Angeles with their three kids, Talen (9), Peyton (5) and Tenley (1).

Bradley Marquez & Melissa Hernandez

Bradley, a 23-year-old wide receiver will be moving to Los Angeles with his pregnant fiancée, Melissa. He will be starting his second season with the Rams.

Cory & Bianca Harkey

These high school sweethearts are L.A. natives, who recently welcomed their first child together. Cory is a tough guy on the field but how he will handle changing diapers, feeding a newborn and all-night crying sessions remains to be seen.

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/los-angeles-rams-e-reality-show-hollywood-and-football-1201808945/

Last edited:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Why didn't they ask Britt and his wife, they have experience in front of the camera.

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
Why didn't they ask Britt and his wife, they have experience in front of the camera.

Isn't the first guy listed "Kenny" Kenny Britt?

I know that fans are excited to get to see the players off the field and that this is part of the Rams big push to reintegrate into LA, but man it really seems like the team is allowing a LOT of distractions on top of the move.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Hard Knocks - yes. This crap? No no no no noooooo.

How on earth does this make us a better team on Sundays?

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame

TV Reporter @EWagmeister
For the first time in over 20 years, pro football is back heading back to Los Angeles — and it didn’t take long for a new reality show to kick off.

E! has greenlit “Hollywood & Football,” a series revolving around the Los Angeles Rams, as the team heads from St. Louis to L.A., Variety has learned.

For the Rams, “Hollywood & Football” is the second show that will feature that team as it moves back to L.A., following HBO’s “Hard Knocks,” which will center around the Los Angeles Rams in the upcoming season this summer.

“Hollywood & Football” is produced by T Group. Exec producers are Jenny Daly, Rob Lobl and Shauna Thomas.

Meet the players and their families who will be featured on the series:

Kenny, a 27-year-old wide receiver, will be moving to Los Angeles with his wife, Sabrina, and their children, 5-year-old daughter, Ava, and 8-month-old son Kenzo. No strangers to the L.A area, the Britts have spent the past few off-seasons in Westwood, but have decided to put down roots in Calabasas where they recently purchased a home.

Rodger & Asia Saffold

St. Louis has been home for Rodger since he was drafted as an offensive lineman in 2010. Since then, he married his wife Asia and together they have a 3-year-old daughter, Aaliyah, and a 1-year-old son, Price.

Lance & Danielle Kendricks

Lance is a 28-year-old tight end returning for his sixth season with the Rams. He will be moving to Los Angeles with his wife Danielle, whom he recently married.

Chase & Kila Reynolds

Chase, a 28-year-old running back, and his wife, Kila, are high school sweethearts and will be renewing their vows on their upcoming 10 year anniversary. They’ll be moving to Los Angeles with their three kids, Talen (9), Peyton (5) and Tenley (1).

Bradley Marquez & Melissa Hernandez

Bradley, a 23-year-old wide receiver will be moving to Los Angeles with his pregnant fiancée, Melissa. He will be starting his second season with the Rams.

Cory & Bianca Harkey

These high school sweethearts are L.A. natives, who recently welcomed their first child together. Cory is a tough guy on the field but how he will handle changing diapers, feeding a newborn and all-night crying sessions remains to be seen.

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/los-angeles-rams-e-reality-show-hollywood-and-football-1201808945/

This has been the most entertaining off-season for the Rams in as many years as I can remember.

The interest and media coverage along with the coming shows like “Hollywood & Football” and Hard Knocks have us fans beyond ready for the twists and turns in 2016.

tumblr_nl7i302EiR1tpdbv4o1_500.gif

Psycho_X

Legend
Bleh, this sounds like the bad reality tv I was worried about. A genuine docu series like Hard Knocks I can live with and will enjoy watching. A show revolving around making stuff up for the sake of entertainment or putting dramatic flare about something every day people do in their lives all the time just seems dumb. But I've never understood "reality" tv of today and really wish it'd completely go away.

Also, was that the best couples they could persuade into doing this lol? There's a chance half of them won't even be on the team come time it's airing. All though an intimate look at whatever rehab Saffold will be doing this season will be great viewing I guess. :(

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Is the author of this really named WAGmeister? Maybe the whole thing is a joke? Wishful thinking I guess. Will not watch. Will try to pretend it doesn't exist as I do with everything on E! (removed the channel from my lineup) and every reality show.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I didn't notrice that he was listed first, I skipped right to Roger........I should have kept my glasses on haha

FrankenRam

Starter
This is pathetic. E! is maybe half a step above The National Enquirer. I'm surprised Fisher would actually approve such nonsense.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Elizabeth Wagmeister
T
Rodger & Asia Saffold

Problem here is Rodger can never offer Asia a shoulder to cry on.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike

I'm really surprised that the Rams are allowing this...I'm certain they could say nay, and the players couldn't do it on their own...I think this is a bad idea...I agree that "reality" TV is zero reality...

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wouldn't surprise me if only 2 or 3 on that list actually make the final 53. Hope they don't start filming too soon

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

MORE EXPOSURE!! It sell more tickets and more gear!! and Builds on the Fan base!!(y):D

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Wouldn't surprise me if only 2 or 3 on that list actually make the final 53. Hope they don't start filming too soon
Episode 6 : Coach Wants To See You , And Bring Your Playbook

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
MORE EXPOSURE!! It sell more tickets and more gear!! and Builds on the Fan base!!(y):D

They physically can't sell any more season tickets. Who in 'E's normal audience/demographic that doesn't already like football is going to start liking it based on this?

Nobody gave a fuck what the wives of players were doing in St Louis, I fail to see why anyone would give a fuck now either.