The Official Sam Bradford Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I cant shovel anymore shit
Arms about to fall off

Good news
I am transitioning to the acceptance phase

image.jpg

quebecramfan

Rookie
Allright, I don't post here often but I guess even the most silent type has to vent ocassionally.... So here goes...

Poor guy... Shit this sucks... I feel so bad for Sam B. This is a guy who, despite the #1 draft status, never complained, never was a diva, always put his team first, never found excuses to post on twitter and he ALWAYS assumed responsibility for his actions... Some peeps will tell us how his 50 million guaranteed is somewhat of reward.... but that dosn't count for Sam... You could tell that he wanted to succeed, to be the best and that he put 110% of his effort on being the best.

I somehow kind of wish he reads this board because I would like him to know how his real fans think of him. How he was a beacon during tough times, how his unreleating pursuit for perfection was a motivation for so many people, how much he was appreciated even thought the majority of people never gave the guy a fair chance.

I can somewhat understand what he is experiencing... I was a sure shot of playing professional soccer until my first year in college when I suffered a tibula/fibula open fracture. The doctor who took the xray told me that the only thing holding my foot to my leg was the skin remaining around the wound where my bones were sticking out. It took four surgeries and I am now ok... but I never had the courage to play sports again. I can understand how Sam can be so devastated after all his hard work and his bad luck getting injured again... and if I were him I would never play football again...

What I wanted to say is that I feel for you Sam, I admire you as a person and an athlete and I hope all the best for you.... As I am sure all of the silent majority of your fans appreciates you more than you can even imagine. For what it is worth... Thank you!!

All the best Sam,

Mike

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Nothing against Hill. I'm still totally depressed about this season. I feel like it's over before it began. I'm so freaking sick and tired of watching my beloved team lose. Why do they have to play in such a tough division? Why didn't we draft a QB higher last year? What will happen for this team long term?

RFIP

Nothing against Hill. I'm still totally depressed about this season. I feel like it's over before it began. I'm so freaking sick and tired of watching my beloved team lose. Why do they have to play in such a tough division? Why didn't we draft a QB higher last year? What will happen for this team long term?

NONE of the QB's drafted this past April are starting. NONE. And on a LOT worse teams.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
God damn it, I'm still freaking bummed out. I feel like all of the hope I had for this season was ripped away. Pisses me off. I can't take another season of losing. I want this team to win. I want some hope for the future.

Sigh