The Official Sam Bradford Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
“There is no curse in Elvish, Entish, or the tongues of Men for this treachery.”
-JRR Tolkien. The Two Towers

man-smashing-computer-a-s.gif

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
Trying to stay positive. Sam didn't burden us with a contract extension. Sam is the reason Fisher came here. That was the start of our rebuild and the team we have now. Sure feels better just needing a piece or two instead of nearly a whole complete new team. Thank you Sam for all you have done for us. It is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all. But it still sucks and those lost loves sure cost me a lot of money!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think down deep inside, somehow, I was expecting it. I never thought it would happen, but it's our historic bad luck with the injury bug that always seams to bite us in the butt. The owner and coaches all put all their faith in Sam, as did most of the fans, and it just wasn't meant to be. I never ever bad mouthed Sam and I'm not going to start now. Great guy, nice guy, heck of an arm, role model for the kids, he's just had injuries. How Aaron Rogers or some of these other vet QB's on other teams take all those hits and almost never get lost for the season or 1/2 a season is beyond me. So, rally around Shaun Hill and win games. Let's see where this plot twist takes us this year.

If you get hit like that and get another tore acl, he obviously wasn't ready to play. I know ive already torn my acl once, and if he tears it again from a hit like that then he or the doctors or someone should have stopped him from playing to soon.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
I %$#@*^%$$ TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN.

Cut him now and let's move the organization forward.

(Vent Over).

Come on now, we all knew this was gonna happen. Did you see how he got injured before? He's worse than Amendola

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I think down deep inside, somehow, I was expecting it. I never thought it would happen, but it's our historic bad luck with the injury bug that always seams to bite us in the butt. The owner and coaches all put all their faith in Sam, as did most of the fans, and it just wasn't meant to be. I never ever bad mouthed Sam and I'm not going to start now. Great guy, nice guy, heck of an arm, role model for the kids, he's just had injuries. How Aaron Rogers or some of these other vet QB's on other teams take all those hits and almost never get lost for the season or 1/2 a season is beyond me. So, rally around Shaun Hill and win games. Let's see where this plot twist takes us this year.

I know everyone will say this is hindsight and confirmation bias etc - but I had a really funny nervous feeling just before the Cleveland game - and I was nervous every time Sam dropped back like something was going to happen. Probably with the Browns being douchebags and rolling up on our players on every play or something but I just had a bad feeling about it.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Guess all the Sam bashers are jumping for joy! Not that this proves he wasn't a talented qb! :(

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

I got nothing but FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
Could somebody please explain to me the cult leader like level of devotion that Sam Bradford receives from so many of the posters on this board.

Is it his perceived potential? Is he just a swell guy? Is it the number 8?

It's truly fascinating, and in all sincerity I'd like to know what it is that makes him so appealing to so many of you.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Could somebody please explain to me the cult leader like level of devotion that Sam Bradford receives from so many of the posters on this board.

It's truly fascinating, and in all sincerity I'd like to know what it is that makes him so appealing to so many of you.
It's easy. He was our starter. He's a RAM (or was). I think most of us are loyal fans that pull for the man holding down the job. It's now Hill and most here will find him appealing because, well, he's the RAM'S QB!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Well that's kind of a red herring. There aren't any people who are bowing down to the altar of Bradford. What you're seeing is people who can see the talent level and see the mixed bag of support he's had over the years, and they were just pulling for him to reap the benefits of an improved team. Now that it may not come to fruition, there's an empathetic sense of disappointment and loss over it. Part of it is that he's a good dude too, but I'd imagine that's just a small portion of it. There's also (I'm guessing) some resentment that he didn't get to prove everyone right. There's been no shortage (here comes my red herring) of sadistic fucks out there who couldn't wait for him to fail, and didn't waste any resources in telling you about it during every waking moment of their lives.

Hope that helps a little.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Mostly it's the accuracy.
Or maybe the arm.
And the hard work.
And the way he went about his business.
Or maybe, just maybe the devotion to Sam has something to do with the fact that he was our F#CKING QUARTERBACK! !!