The Official Sam Bradford Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
giphy.gif

bskrilla

Starter
The worst part of this whole thing is now I have to spend money on a new jersey. ;) Got the SB8 jersey in 2010 and this was the year it was going to finally have its glory.

Wonderboy

Rookie
This is fucking bullshit! Why is the Rams luck SO DAMN BAD! I feel bad for Bradford. SHIT FUCK DNA rifle BALLS baby door

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
I am calm like bomb. I don't know how or why.

I'm kind of chill too. Could be worse. Get rid of the fucker and move on. I see no point in bitching over a guy who has no relevance to our success anymore. Next guy up mentality.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Every year, every year something has to shit on us and ruin our fucking dreams. Shit never happens to the fucking whiner or shehags. Why always us, why always fucking us? This is bullshit.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
This just really pisses me off! We cant catch a freakin break! Finally poised to make a playoff run and Bradford goes down again! I just dont see the playoffs without him, Hill isnt half ad good as Bradford. I want Wilson and Keapernick to go down for the season too! Why do they get to have their damn qbs?!

A55VA6

Legend
Fisher and Snead have had confidence in Sam and have passed on so many QB's.. well sorry, but now is the time to let go of Sam and get your new QB. How long are we going to have to wait on Sam? Been 5 years and absolutely fucking nothing. I love Sam Bradford and I feel for him... but this is a business and the injuries in college and then 3 out of 5 seasons in the NFL just can't happen. Time to move on.

If Fisher comes out and says Sam is our QB next year I will lose all faith in him and what he's doing. Sam is no longer an option as our starting QB in my opinion... well, unless you want your backup to play all year again and again.

Those are just my thoughts. Feel so bad for Sam. But at this point, injuries have destroyed his career.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
ok - Snisher held the faith - but physically Sam has broken down - life sucks, I hate that Hill is our backup/starter - its not right.

I really want to see them bring in Tebow this year, our year is Fu**ed, so why not bring in a wildcard, Tebow is as fit as any QB - has won more crunch games, why not roll the dice.....

RamzFanz

Damnit
Fisher and Snead have had confidence in Sam and have passed on so many QB's.. well sorry, but now is the time to let go of Sam and get your new QB. How long are we going to have to wait on Sam? Been 5 years and absolutely freaking nothing. I love Sam Bradford and I feel for him... but this is a business and the injuries in college and then 3 out of 5 seasons in the NFL just can't happen. Time to move on.

If Fisher comes out and says Sam is our QB next year I will lose all faith in him and what he's doing. Sam is no longer an option as our starting QB in my opinion... well, unless you want your backup to play all year again and again.

Those are just my thoughts. Feel so bad for Sam. But at this point, injuries have destroyed his career.

tumblr_mi6xc7l6Be1s5ys1do1_500.gif

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron

tumblr_mqsi2zlxGD1s9yvnqo1_250.gif

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

computer-smash-other-guys-Mark-Wahlberg-angry.gif
office-dwight-mad.gif
david-tennant-crying-monday-gif.gif
MRW-I-miss-McDonalds-breakfast-by-just-a-few-minutes-james-franco-crying-pineapple-express.gif
without-words-Walter-Breaking-bad-Ozymandias.gif
doctor-who-rain-sad.gif
jack-nicholson-anger-the-shining.gif

robin-crying-drunk-under-desk.gif

Thought Bradford would be the savior. I was wrong. Fucking goddamn fucking bullshit fuck!!!!!!!!!!

duckhunter

Starter
I think more than a few of us expected a QB a little earlier than the late rounds. But, of course, WTFDIK, I'm only a fan and these are professionals.

OK, as long as the professionals don't do the rinse and repeat cycle.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I have been a Rams fan all my life and in that time they have caused me 10 times more pain than joy. In this moment, I am so sickened that I wish I wasn't a Ram fan. I can't tear myself away from being a fan at this point in my life but this cursed franchise has been torturing me for a decade. A mixed feeling of hate and love is burning in me. It's like being born into a disfunctional family that you love but would rather have it any other way.

69superbowl

Rookie
I'm done, fucking done, with immobile pocket passers. The Rams offensive line sucks, will get more injured and suckier and this shit just doesn't work for this franchise. Get the fastest goddam quarterback who isn't in college and start his ass. F this shit. F it. Get that asshole sprinter from Jamaica and teach him which end of the f'ing football to hold and put him in a jersey. F it. Rant. By the way, thanks to whichever moderator here deleted my F bomb filled post injury post last night. It was out of order and so was I. Gracias dude.

Moostache

Rookie
End of the Bradford Error:
>$50 M in salary and bonuses received
49 games played (~$1M per game)
18-30-1 record

58.6% completion
59 TDs
38 INTs
79.3 Passer Rating

For perspective, Peyton Manning including the playoffs last year threw more TDs in ONE YEAR than Bradford in his CAREER.

ON http://www.pro-football-reference.com, Bradford is mentioned with Tim Couch, Vince Young and Tony Banks...somehow they also include Jim McMahon in their comparison and I can only imagine is is because McMahon was also always hurt...BIG difference in performance when healthy though - especially in terms of W-L record...McMahon was 46-15 overall as Bears QB1 (36-5 over his last 5 years with the club...)

So closeth the book on Samuel Bradford...

V3

Hall of Fame
What the freak is with this team? Why can we never have good freaking luck on our side? We've suffered for a freaking decade, we've earned some freaking good karma. And knowing this freaking bullcrap, we're going to win enough games that we can't even draft a decent QB. And then we'll be stuck hoping that Bradford doesn't do the same freaking thing next year or that whatever mediocre QB we find doesn't suck up the field. God damn it, I hate this crap. I don't want to root for the Rams to suck so they can get a good QB but I know that's probably the best freaking thing that can happen.

Why couldn't Bradford's freaking knee not fall apart again?

I think Shaun Hill is a pretty solid backup and Mike Vick is a good option. Hell, we could probably fight for 8 wins with either guy. Maybe Vick gets us to 9 or 10 if he stays healthy and doesn't revert to retard mode. But why the freak couldn't we finally see if Bradford is good enough? I just want to punch someone in the face. This is unfair. It just seems like I'm stuck in a nightmare.

And, of course, we missed out on freaking Bortles who is going to be a franchise QB imo. Which just makes it all that much worse. But there's no way anyone could anticipate this happening. Still, it freaking sucks.

I honestly believe in the Warner curse. Ever since the Rams kicked him out, luck has hated the Rams.