The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great win for the hammers! Great day as well...........few beers before, go to the game, few more beers after and then a curry.

IRONS!!

Rams win tomorrow and It'll be a top notch weekend.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Great win for the hammers! Great day as well...........few beers before, go to the game, few more beers after and then a curry.

IRONS!!

Rams win tomorrow and It'll be a top notch weekend.
So glad West Ham beat Liverpool today. Sets thing up nicely for Middlesbrough's cup tie at Anfield on Tuesday. 3 wins on the bounce for us, culminating in a 4-0 today.
Don't know how much coverage we get down south, but Grant Leadbitter scored an absolute worldie for the 2nd time in as many weeks. Goal of the month at any level for me!
Hopeful we can get a result given Liverpool's shocking form along with our nice little run!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Was Leadbitter's goal better than Valencia's the other night? Middlesborough don't get loads of coverage down here but in this day and age with the internet, the football league show, games on Sky it's easy to follow most teams. The Spanish fella seems to be doing a good job quite fancy you to be in the mix come the end of the season.

Are you going to watch the cup game?

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Well obviously i am incredibly biased, but i thought it was. Although the power Valencia got; Just ridiculous... It would probably be between those 2 for me.
Yeah the manager is doing an excellent job, we made some good signings in the summer so there is now legitimate competition at every position. And it's high quality competition too(at least for this level). I'm more hopeful this season than i have been for a long time, but i learn not to get my hopes up with the Boro, we always find a way to DNA rifle it up...
I am going to Liverpool, yeah. One of my friends from Uni is a big Liverpool fan, so it would be great to rub it in his face, should we get a miraculous result lol. Can't wait!

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Man U suck
image.jpg

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Spurs done as well, weekend has been superb!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Poor jsimcox and Boro last night. I was knackered and wanted to get to bed but had to stay up. I bet you are shattered today?

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Have to admit, was pretty tired getting up for Uni at 9 this morning. Didn't get in until 3am. Nonetheless, can't say i've ever been more proud to be a Boro fan than i was last night.
Irrespective of the result, it was an incredible game. I think 30 penalties must be some sort of record! I'm still not able to speak properly since.
Hopefully we can push on this year, and when we play Liverpool for 3 points next year, we will be coming home with a win!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great win yesterday and up to 4th for the hammers. I'm getting giddy! I even backed them in treble that came in, netted me £140. Just need the Rams to win now to top off a great sporting weekend.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Very good flv. Reminded me a bit of the Rams win over the Seahawks if that makes sense?

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
what the fuck happened to Birmingham yesterday and to Sunderland last week?

My boys are still 12th (i.e. Last) although we got a useful away point yesterday. Getting horsed 5-0 at home to Celtic last week was less enjoyable.

Jsimcox I don't know if I mentioned it here but when I was in London for the Dolphins/Raiders game we went to see Charlton vs Middlesbrough. You have a good side. Bamford looked good, the #3 looked really good and I really liked Clayton as well. Hope you come up this year!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Scots!

Bamford is on loan from Chelsea I think. Was the 3 George Friend?

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
It was the left back, he's going to the premier league at some point regardless of whether Middlesbrough are.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Just googled it, it was Friend. Ayala was good too now I think about it.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
what the freak happened to Birmingham yesterday

We got humped!

Seriously though, I haven't got a clue. We're screwed until ownership changes. Even some old timers who've seen bad times in the past are calling yesterday's result a low point