The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My team got horsed again. I drove a 6 hour round trip. I deliberately didn't drink on Hogmanay to go and watch that pish. I'm raging today. Raging.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Haha! I would watch them on the internet but they aren't important enough to justify a stream. Today's crowd was a measly 4,887. I do listen to them on the radio when I can't make it though!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
He's carried a generally poor team for going on 15 years. A true legend.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Yeah I like seeing a player of his caliber stay with their team until they retire. That doesn't happen to much anymore. But not gonna lie it's a little exciting to hear rumors he may come over here to the states and join the mls. That would be huge for the league. I know it probably won't be my team the Sounders that get him so please don't join the LA Galaxy or Portland...

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Harry Kane is a fat tongued mong, he can do one.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gerrard will sign for the team which home city has the warmest climate. Where he can go out for a stroll........no jacket required.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ha ha I was hoping you'd get my subtle/poor joke?

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Decent FA Cup draw against City for Middlesbrough, just been for my tickets now, looking forward to a trip the the Etihad on the 24th!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did you go to Reading at the weekend? My mate went (Reading fan) and said it was awful. Will be a good day out in the cup that. How many tickets they give you, 5k?

We are at home to Everton in the replay tomorrow night, I'm boycotting it though as the owners are getting on my nerves. Plus Everton always beat when we are at home as well (and usually when we are away).

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
I did't manage to get to Reading game, was working this weekend. From what I've heard, it wasn't a particularly good game, although people i've spoke to say we should have won. We did miss an open goal...
We were given 5,500 for the cup game. should sell out pretty quickly i imagine. There were probably about 1000 people queuing today, it was crazy, most people I've seen in a ticket queue since we got relegated. Should be a good day out, just look for a good performance, to show the club in a good light in those sorts of games, can't really hope for too much by way of a result, but who knows... Good luck tomorrow night, what have the owners been up to recently? i haven't seen any reports of any problems.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sheff Wed gave them a game in the last round so you never know!

They've been releasing details about season tickets in the last season at the Boleyn Ground and the first in the Olympic stadium. They want deposits, and early payments. Basically milking it for all it's worth. Not a surprise I know, but a pisstake nonetheless.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Did you go to Reading at the weekend? My mate went (Reading fan) and said it was awful. Will be a good day out in the cup that. How many tickets they give you, 5k?

We are at home to Everton in the replay tomorrow night, I'm boycotting it though as the owners are getting on my nerves. Plus Everton always beat when we are at home as well (and usually when we are away).

One of my best friends is a big West Ham fan. I've watched more of your guys games cause him I really like your teams style. While Man U ( I know everyone hates me for it, but there my families team since I was little one) will always be my Rams of the real football world I have a big soft spot for Everton. We have been giving each other shit for these FA cup matches. Can't beleive we tied that last one at the last second!