The no Rams GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Carolina should sit Norman and put Finnegan on Odell Bitchem Jr.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
OBJ is a POS along with the Giants. I was at the game last year in STL, they're trash. Redskins or Eagles are taking that division.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
There is no doubt it falls on Fisher, wish he would turn the O over to a known OC and keep his hands out. If he doesnt it will cost him any future he may have as a HC.
Exactly that's why I hope he's gone next year because I don't think he's capable of it he's to stubborn. This team would be downright scary with a good offence and our defence protecting leads.

Athos

Legend
Dear God is almost consider donating a testicle to have a QB like Newton.

I think not having KB really forced him to take his game to an entirely new level.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Looks like we're 60 minutes from being officially eliminated. Never really had a chance anyway. But it woulda been nice to go into the final games looking for more than just a spoiler role. Can't remember the last time we had that. :baghead:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
28 unanswered points, 21 of them this quarter. Crazy game.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Wasn't too fond of that defense the Giants decided to run in the final series.
The drive prior to that they were all over Newton and this time they decided to drop everyone into coverage.

Nice job, Spags.

Athos

Legend
Newton is clutch. Hell of a pass to Olsen and Ginn plus that 1st down run to seal it for the FG. He's scary good right now.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
Wasn't too fond of that defense the Giants decided to run in the final series.
The drive prior to that they were all over Newton and this time they decided to drop everyone into coverage.

Nice job, Spags.

yuuupppp.. don't miss that pussboy either

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I don't much care for the outcome, because I'm just hoping for 8-8, but it'd also be nice to go 8-8 and sneak in so...

GO BROWNIES.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Browns had a great first series. Their RG, Greco, got hurt and Cameron Irving came in. Benetete got the sack the next series. Pretty much ended drive.

Wilson gets smoked by Dansby! You know you loves some Russel Wilson.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Man, fuck the announcers of Fox. These guys announcers our games like they're being held at gunpoint. They're practically cumming all over themselves trying to talk up Baldwin.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The announcers fucking love Seattle. They're stroking their balls down their face the whole game.