The no Rams GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
They finally throw a flag on Beckham. This guy is such a damn baby, the minute he dropped the sure TD he started fighting with everyone. His feeling s are really hurt I guess.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Hate depending on other teams all this does is just pee pee me off thinking about the earlier games in the year.

Same here, just think pitt and balt, shit minne and the Rams are almost already in. Seems every season there are those 3 or so games that the Rams gave away that doom the season.

Q729

Legend
Same here, just think pitt and balt, crap minne and the Rams are almost already in. Seems every season there are those 3 or so games that the Rams gave away that doom the season.
We knew the games that would amount to this. Makes it 10x frustrating. I can't believe the coaches couldn't prepare them for it...

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Same here, just think pitt and balt, crap minne and the Rams are almost already in. Seems every season there are those 3 or so games that the Rams gave away that doom the season.
The last couple of years i chalked it up to the youth and inexperience of the team.But now I'm convinced that there are games where they come out no where near prepared as they should be. The offence was so predictable in some of those games and that Imo falls on Fisher.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Only two games matter today, SEA and Min. Chicago down, looks like they're taking our Playoff spot. Team turned the corner too late.

Sorry for the groomer post. Just sad because I would've loved to see this team get in with the ball they're playing now. We won't be an easy out for SEA. Wouldn't be surprised if we beat their candy donkies.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
The last couple of years i chalked it up to the youth and inexperience of the team.But now I'm convinced that there are games where they come out no where near prepared as they should be. The offence was so predictable in some of those games and that Imo falls on Fisher.

There is no doubt it falls on Fisher, wish he would turn the O over to a known OC and keep his hands out. If he doesnt it will cost him any future he may have as a HC.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Go Panthers! 19-0!

(Why do I want this? Because I want all the Patriots thunder squashed. They were the greatest team blah, blah, blah. But it was CAR that went 19-0!!! Pats never did that.

Eat shite, NE!!! Cheating sons uh guns!!!)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
C'mon DRC. That was an easy 6.

F the Panthers, btw.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah. I don't like Carolina.

Hoping Giants claw their way back.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm still on the anyone but Arians wagon, so i'll be a fan of quite a few NFC teams from here on out. Carolina tops the list though because despite being a passing league it's the top defensive, run-oriented teams having the most success lately and i'd like to see that continue.
We are Carolina without a QB.

It would make me smile to see Arians still searching for his first playoff win going into 2016.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
lol norman just knocked his bitch ass to the ground, that was awesome!