The no Rams GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Go Cleveland and Chicago!

Pretty good games also today. Denver at Pittsburgh should be a great one.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What's going on with the Bills today, Legatron? I live in Rochester, but I can't imagine being a Ram fan in Buffalo.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What's going on with the Bills today, Legatron? I live in Rochester, but I can't imagine being a Ram fan in Buffalo.
Meh, you learn to like them. The fans are assholes though lol they're playing Washington today and need to win out and hope Pittsburgh loses 2 of the next 3 to get in.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Norman vs. Beckham is what I'm watching right now, they are fighting after every play. Can't believe Beckham is getting away with all kinds of shit right in front of the ref, guess he is on the untouchable list now.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
A vikings and seahags win today officially eliminates the Rams. Bears are looking pretty crappy in the early going. They start with a 49 yard kickoff return to midfield and pull a Rams like penalty to back them up, nullifying a 30 plus yard run by Forte. End up punting and vikes drive over 90 yards for a TD. A 3 and out and vikes are in business again. We know very well about 3 and outs.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Tedd Ginn has completely revitalized his career. He's their #1 receiver which is kinda scary.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I have a feeling our slim to none playoff hopes will be none. Vikes moving easily against the Bears. I don't have any confidence in the Browns at Seattle today. We'll be relegated to trying to beat the hags and maybe drop them to a lower wild card seed.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Norman vs. Beckham is what I'm watching right now, they are fighting after every play. Can't believe Beckham is getting away with all kinds of crap right in front of the ref, guess he is on the untouchable list now.
He was pulling that crap when the Giants played the Rams last year too. But your right he is now on the "NFL Protection List."

Rainram

Starter
Norman vs. Beckham is what I'm watching right now, they are fighting after every play. Can't believe Beckham is getting away with all kinds of crap right in front of the ref, guess he is on the untouchable list now.

Yea...got away with 2 personal fouls one play alone. RIGHT IN FRONT OF 2 REFS (kinda tells you a lot...hmmm)

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Hate depending on other teams all this does is just piss me off thinking about the earlier games in the year.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Another punch thrown by Beckham, no call. This is starting to piss me off. By rule he should be out of the game.