The no Rams GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
So it appears that even if we win out we are not going to the post-season. However, if we beat Seattle next week, and they lose in Week 17 will they still make the playoffs?

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
So it appears that even if we win out we are not going to the post-season. However, if we beat Seattle next week, and they lose in Week 17 will they still make the playoffs?

The only team that could catch them is ATL. ATL had CAR coming up, so nobody is going to catch them.

We imploded mid season. I guess we can only blame... Nick Foles and Frank Cignetti for that.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The only team that could catch them is ATL. ATL had CAR coming up, so nobody is going to catch them.

We imploded mid season. I guess we can only blame... Nick Foles and Frank Cignetti for that.

We had that stretch of games where they shoulda won at least a couple. For sure the Ravens game. The Ravens tried like hell to give it to us and we refused to take it. The Bears came to town. They're not a good team. We were at home. And we stunk it up on both sides of the ball. Bad game by the defense too. The Vikings didn't play all that well either. We shoulda won without overtime.

I said it in another thread. The Vikings and Bears games were the most important games of Fisher's career and they didn't play well at all. They weren't even competitive in the Bears game.

iced

jesus, what a horrible read and throw by wilson...

and they still couldn't take the pick