GAME DAY The Late Games - Week 10

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
When the Rams are eliminated, it's an easy choice for me as far as rooting interests go.

Detroit.
Goff, JR and man gotta love Gibbs.

San Fran? We know that wouldn't ever happen.
Philly? I live in the area and though they have passionate fans, they talk too much shit. So silence is golden. Plus the brotherly shove needs to be outlawed. It's football, not fucking rugby.
Dallas? Seattle? See SF.
Tampa? I spend 4 months a year among those fans. Less knowledgable than Philly fans, just as arrogant.
The Saints? Ah, no.

Minnesota? Sure. Kevin O'Connell and who can't root for the rocket scientist at QB?

AFC teams?
KC? No. Tired of fat Andy and Mahomes/Maauto.
Buffalo? Sure. Could root for them if Von Miller wasn't playing.
Miami? Fun to watch. Maybe
Any AFC North team? No.
Jacksonville? The ugly step sister to Miami and Tampa. Sure, just to piss off Tampa fans.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
It's like you haven't seen how bad this team has been since the sb. They've been terrible, not avg or below avg. Straight up terrible.

Cool. Way to judge. Btw you know what I have seen tho?

A fanbase that's so quick to turn on a org with ppl in charge that brought this team from a running joke and afterthought back to relevance. The moment they hit adversity its open season on the same folks in charge. And only have 1.5 years. All the while heaping praise on another.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Cool. Way to judge. Btw you know what I have seen tho?

A fanbase that's so quick to turn on a org with ppl in charge that brought this team from a running joke and afterthought back to relevance. The moment they hit adversity its open season on the same folks in charge. And only have 1.5 years. All the while heaping praise on another.
Yea...that's what happens when you go from a joke, to relevant, back to a joke. We're a joke and mcsnead put us here and for me I don't see them bringing us to relevance again. But that's just me.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yea...that's what happens when you go from a joke, to relevant, back to a joke. We're a joke and mcsnead put us here and for me I don't see them bringing us to relevance again. But that's just me.

Im Out Amy Poehler GIF by FOX TV

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Great game from the Detroit Goffs today. He is playing great, best I've ever seen him play.

Dan Campbell sure as hell knows how to lead a team, and has great instincts about going for it on fourth down. McVay is creative play designer, but damn does Campbell know how to read the emotions and flow of the game in big moments.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Goff is a stud. Great game today.
23-33, 333 yards, 2 TDs, no ints. 122.4 rtg. 41 points on the board. 2 TDs and game winning field goal on last three possessions. 4th down pass conversion on final drive to run the clock down to final kick. Just another day at the office.

Last edited:

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
23-33, 333 yards, 2 TDs, no ints. 122.4 rtg. 41 points on the board. 2 TDs and game winning field goal on last three possessions. 4th down pass conversion on final drive to run the clock down to final kick. Just another day at the office.
Stafford pick 6. McVay, "Stafford's a stud".

Tano

Legend
I have always said that Goff with a great OL and a very good run game is going to kill the opposing team. But he needs that aspect to be a very good QB. Without a very good to great OL and good to very good run game, he is just going to be an average QB. He cannot carry a team on his back.

However, I do have to say that Goff is probably one of the best play action QBs that I have ever seen.

Someone in the thread has already said this but Detroit's defense is going to keep them from getting to the Superbowl.

Kind of reminds me of Miami's team in the 80s. Great offense - no defense. And Goff is not even remotely close to how good Marino was. So no 83 & 85 superbowl for Detroit.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Well that's 99% of NFL fans for ya!! We reserve the right to bitch and complain when we don't like what's going on and jump back on the wagon when things go right. We know better than the guys in charge what's best for the team even if it proves wrong. It's all part of the fandom experience. We've got no skin in the game and probably couldn't run a successful Pop Warner team! Not all. I said 99%.

Ellard80

Legend
You were bitching as hard the year we went to the Superbowl and were coming off winning seasons though.... almost exact same posts.

So not sure about that excuse.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
When the Rams are eliminated, it's an easy choice for me as far as rooting interests go.

Detroit.
Goff, JR and man gotta love Gibbs.
I usually revert to anyone-but-Dallas mode, but yeah the Detroit Goffs are fun to watch and root for!

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
You were bitching as hard the year we went to the Superbowl and were coming off winning seasons though.... almost exact same posts.

Lmao when the Rams suck I say they suck, it doesn't matter if its 1 gm or a season. I call it like I see it. Not my problem you don't like it.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Don't get it.

McVay is 63-44 through 6 1/2 seasons. He's 8-18 to-date in the last 1 1/2...and he's still fucking 20 games over .500 with 2 SB appearances and 1 win. The list of franchises that would take that is long, very long.

As for Les, he took a moribund franchise and built a championship roster in conjunction with the aforementioned Coach. It's not easy certainly but no faith in the ability to build another?

Don't get it.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Don't get it.

McVay is 63-44 through 6 1/2 seasons. He's 8-18 to-date in the last 1 1/2...and he's still fucking 20 games over .500 with 2 SB appearances and 1 win. The list of franchises that would take that is long, very long.

As for Les, he took a moribund franchise and built a championship roster in conjunction with the aforementioned Coach. It's not easy certainly but no faith in the ability to build another?

Don't get it.
That's because mcvay walked into a great nucleus with 3 young franchise lvl players (Goff, TG, and AD) and 1 of those is a all time great player regardless of position. On top of that he's only drafted and developed 1 pro bowl lvl player his entire tenure in Kupp. I don't see the 3 young franchise players on this roster and mcsnead hasn't shown they can actually build a contender through the draft without trading premium assets. Now if you think his past success excuses the crap today than that's you. I obviously don't feel that way. It's embarrassing watching this team knowing they are 2 years removed from a sb victory.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't get it.

Don't get it.
Some people just like to piss and moan going through life unhappy.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

I suspect he's a Shitter fan trolling.