GAME DAY The Late Games - Week 10

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
NFL Week 10 - Sunday, November 12, 2023

THE LATE GAMES
Atlanta Falcons at Arizona Cardinals, 4:05 p.m. (CBS)
Detroit Lions at Los Angeles Chargers, 4:05 p.m. (CBS)
New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys, 4:25 p.m. (FOX)
Washington Commodes at Seattle Seahawks, 4:25 p.m. (FOX)

MEGA EARLY
Indianapolis Colts vs. New England Patriots (Frankfurt), 9:30 a.m. (NFL Network)

THE EARLY GAMES
Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens, 1 p.m. (FOX)
Houston Texans at Cincinnati Bengals, 1 p.m. (CBS)
San Francisco 49ers at Jacksonville Jaguars, 1 p.m. (FOX)
New Orleans Saints at Minnesota Vikings, 1 p.m. (FOX)
Green Bay Packers at Pittsburgh Steelers, 1 p.m. (CBS)
Tennessee Titans at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 1 p.m. (CBS)

SNF
New York Jets at Las Vegas Raiders, 8:20 p.m. (NBC)

Monday, November 13, 2023

Denver Broncos at Buffalo Bills, 8:15 p.m. (ESPN)

———

ALREADY PLAYED

Thursday, November 9, 2023

Carolina Panthers at Chicago Bears, 8:15 p.m. (Prime Video)

Bye week: Kansas City Chiefs, Los Angeles Rams, Miami Dolphins, Philadelphia Eagles

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Man, Detroit got screwed with that penalty that called back a touchdown. They called a chop block but it looked like there wasn't much contact if any. I guess intent is what they go by?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Lions vs Chargers? Anyone watching this match up?
Been watching. Lions got a TD call back on a questionable penalty. Then on 4th and 5, in field goal range, they go for it and get the first down. On a run play. Gotta give that coach credit. He's got brass ones.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Been watching. Lions got a TD call back on a questionable penalty. Then on 4th and 5, in field goal range, they go for it and get the first down. On a run play. Gotta give that coach credit. He's got brass ones.
Yeah Campbell seems to have that teams trust. Doing great things making them a relevant threat.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Lions calling a run on 4th and 5 and getting it. Respect.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Herbert is tough to watch at QB. Dude has time, has the outlet for the first down, but waits for the rush then throws it low for incompletion.

Great arm but I wonder whether he's ever gonna be able to win anything at this level.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Herbert is tough to watch at QB. Dude has time, has the outlet for the first down, but waits for the rush then throws it low for incompletion.

Great arm but I wonder whether he's ever gonna be able to win anything at this level.
Goff showing him how its supposed to be done…

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
After failing on 4th and goal at the one, Lions punch it in on another 4th and goal at the one. Dan Campbell is one of those gambling type coaches. That can endear him to the fans. I find myself rooting for this Lions team. I just hope that gambling mentality doesn't bite them in the playoffs. And I hope the playoff atmosphere doesn't make them go too conservative.

I know it brings up the Goff/Stafford debate for some, but to me there is no debate. Stafford won us a Superbowl. Goff is good. But he clearly has a better roster than Stafford at the moment.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Staley's gonna be the new DC at Northwest Dallas Community College before New Years.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Uhhh yeah. I don’t want Staley back as a DC if Morris leaves I rather see Aubrey Pleasant.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Freaking bs. There's no way Montgomery's foot was further inside the touch line than tutus was against the Bengals.