GAME DAY The Late Games - Week 10

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Detroit needs a first down. I don't see their defense keeping them out of field goal range if there is a little under two minutes left.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm pretty sure the Lions have more 1st and 2nd round picks starting on each side of the ball than the Rams have on the entire roster :D

But we all know the Rams built their roster the way they did and it got us a Lombardi. Lions are one of two teams to not win their division or a playoff game in the last 20 years. That very well could change this year but you have to enjoy the way they are built. Thinking we'll change direction as we've seen them have a different offseason than in recent memory.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I can't believe the Lions went for it on 4th down at the end there.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Arizona winning is interesting. Kyler wins in his first game back, and has a massive contract. A lot of people mocking a QB to them, but maybe they trade with say NE, and then take Harrison?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I'm pretty sure the Lions have more 1st and 2nd round picks starting on each side of the ball than the Rams have on the entire roster :D

But we all know the Rams built their roster the way they did and it got us a Lombardi. Lions are one of two teams to not win their division or a playoff game in the last 20 years. That very well could change this year but you have to enjoy the way they are built. Thinking we'll change direction as we've seen them have a different offseason than in recent memory.

If it weren't for all the love affair with them WHILE dragging the LAR FO and coaches and in some cases our players, through the mud all summer and all season, then I'd be on board. I can't. Sorry not sorry, I can't. Fuck the Lions.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Just saying. Goff with rams vs the 5 man front...we saw the results. Goff with the lions vs 5 man front...it doesn't matter. Yet ppl here trying to say he hasn't gotten better. Lmao

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If it weren't for all the love affair with them WHILE dragging the LAR FO and coaches and in some cases our players, through the mud all summer and all season, then I'd be on board. I can't. Sorry not sorry, I can't. Fuck the Lions.
So a few people shit on McSnead and talk up Holmes and you say fuck a team? Childish IMO. I'm enjoying a team that as I said earlier in this thread hasn't won their division or a single playoff game in over 20 years. That's a team that a guy can cheer for especially with Mr Christen Harper at QB.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
You as sour as vinegar. I would expect you to act like this against the 9ers, but why the Lions? Kind of crazy.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles

It's always nice to see a team built through the draft when it actually works.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
So a few people shit on McSnead and talk up Holmes and you say fuck a team? Childish IMO. I'm enjoying a team that as I said earlier in this thread hasn't won their division or a single playoff game in over 20 years. That's a team that a guy can cheer for especially with Mr Christen Harper at QB.

I don't care if a team is a perennial powerhouse or a lifetime loser. I'm not gonna root for a squad that placed on a pedestal and pined over while blasting the org that got us a championship.

Also. It wasn't just a few people. It was a lot. Backhanded comments, blasting every move they made, the not re-signing all the guys like Greg Gaines, the complete lack of faith or trust in the FO to find players and coach them up. Meanwhile Brad Holmes is looked at as a messiah. And all season too w/ the coaching. Constant griping over formations, being pass happy, etc etc. How many times in the 4th did the Lions line up in gun on 3rd/4th and short? Imagine that here. It's ok for them to do it but if Sean McVay does it ohhh, he's stubborn and can't adjust. Stop.

I'm not going to go with the crowd on this one. Which sucks b/c honestly, i don't have an issue with the Lions org themselves. I really don't. But I'm not going to do it knowing it's going to be on the backs of the Rams from the Rams' own fans.

You as sour as vinegar. I would expect you to act like this against the 9ers, but why the Lions? Kind of crazy.

I already explained it above.

BTW remember that Lions fan going apeshit during the title run? I wish it were more like that rather than the constant bullshit being put on our team right now. But it's not.

You got a team doing well. Good for them. You want to root for them. Good for you.

Why does it have to be our team, from FO on to the players, that gets dragged through the mud for it? It sucks the joy out of being a fan.

This is why.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
I don't care if a team is a perennial powerhouse or a lifetime loser. I'm not gonna root for a squad that placed on a pedestal and pined over while blasting the org that got us a championship.

Also. It wasn't just a few people. It was a lot. Backhanded comments, blasting every move they made, the not re-signing all the guys like Greg Gaines, the complete lack of faith or trust in the FO to find players and coach them up. Meanwhile Brad Holmes is looked at as a messiah. And all season too w/ the coaching. Constant griping over formations, being pass happy, etc etc. How many times in the 4th did the Lions line up in gun on 3rd/4th and short? Imagine that here. It's ok for them to do it but if Sean McVay does it ohhh, he's stubborn and can't adjust. Stop.

I'm not going to go with the crowd on this one. Which sucks b/c honestly, i don't have an issue with the Lions org themselves. I really don't. But I'm not going to do it knowing it's going to be on the backs of the Rams from the Rams' own fans.

I already explained it above.

BTW remember that Lions fan going apeshit during the title run? I wish it were more like that rather than the constant bullshit being put on our team right now. But it's not.

You got a team doing well. Good for them. You want to root for them. Good for you.

Why does it have to be our team, from FO on to the players, that gets dragged through the mud for it? It sucks the joy out of being a fan.

This is why.
It's like you haven't seen how bad this team has been since the sb. They've been terrible, not avg or below avg. Straight up terrible.