The games final play...tell the truth now!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fancents86

Starter
On the other hand they throw it, it goes incomplete they have another 40 seconds or so, but as long as we're complaining about a win.
It's not complaining, it's a legit concern. If McD hadn't knocked the crap out of Evans, I don't see us with the win. A "too close for comfort" kind of feel.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
It's not complaining, it's a legit concern. If McD hadn't knocked the crap out of Evans, I don't see us with the win. A "too close for comfort" kind of feel.
Why?

It was just another kick about to be blocked by TJ

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well, 50 yard field goals aren't automatic either (ball was down at the 32). There were a lot of plays in that game (penalties included) that could have changed the course of the game. Good teams win close games and that's all that matters. T.J.'s hit qualifies as a good play, so I wouldn't discount it as a lucky break.

Big Game

Living The Dream
I agree i thought for a split second the refs would hand them the victory. My Dad was yelling "he can't do that 10 second rule" and he was right. We gave each other a high five and sat back enjoying a rough Rams WIN!!!

But speaking of flags where was all the flags all game when Quinn was being held everytime he got up field SMH!!!

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Thinking the Officials get fined this week for not finding a way to screw the Rams out of a win.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Honestly my heart sank and I was thinking how could they play that BS defense on the last play. I HATE THAT DEFENSIVE SET. Just rush the passer and make him get rid of it early so there is no chance of a long completion.

We got lucky that the hit was enough to knock the wind out of Evans. If he had been able to get up and allow a spike to stop the clock the Rams lose because of that weak defensive strategy.

Agreed. If you're going to run prevent, put 4 DLs on the field so the QB can't step up in the pocket with ease.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought oh crap, stopping the clock and they get to kick a field goal. Then they announced the 10 second run off and I pumped both arms in the air and yelled "YES"!!!!!!!!! I was actually at the game of what could have been the last previous game this 10 second run off rule occurred in favor of the Rams. It was the Cardinals game back around 2005 and that game ended with a false start and a 10 second run off with the Rams winning 17 to 12.
http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=250918022

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I thought we were done. I thought the clock said 0.11 when he got hit, but if I'm honest I forgot the run off rule anway - I thought with no Timeouts remaining, an injury timeout would just cost the offensive team 10 yards. Oh well. I'm not a player, like Mike Evans, who should have known the rule.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I hope we never pull a win like that again. A touchdown would have sealed the game, and I believe we could have gotten one. If it weren't for McD's vicious hit they could have kicked a fg to win the game.
Yeah I was really disappointed that they did not go for the end zone or a first down on 1st and second down once they were at the 20. Bad plan but I guess when you are a team with no confidence you play not to lose instead of going for the jugular.

Last edited: