The games final play...tell the truth now!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Never even crossed my mind. I was too busy being pissed that the defense could allow such a long completion.:mad:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
It didn't come to fruition here due to Evans' stupidity, but i really wish the NFL would modify the "intentional spike" to where the QB has to actually throw the ball out of bounds. It's a cheap form of "intentional grounding" and it awards teams without TO's.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I think McDonald layed the wood on him, and he was legitimately shaken up. I'm surprised he hung onto the ball, and it didn't look like he maintained possession through the entire catch either.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
We shoulda had another defensive TD this week, too.

Plus we laid a clean hit on McCown and they threw the flag on Dunbar. I was so pizzed, but we won. We beat the Buccs and the zebras today.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I was not expecting a flag on the TJ hit. It's a hit on a defenseless receiver if you hit them high or take out the legs. TJ hit him right in the middle where you're suppose to. Great play!

SlaterFan

I thought we blew it....I just instinctively expected to lose....was pleasantly surprised ...

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Honestly my heart sank and I was thinking how could they play that BS defense on the last play. I HATE THAT DEFENSIVE SET. Just rush the passer and make him get rid of it early so there is no chance of a long completion.

We got lucky that the hit was enough to knock the wind out of Evans. If he had been able to get up and allow a spike to stop the clock the Rams lose because of that weak defensive strategy.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
This crew of officials were very indecisive and lackadaisical. On the first Touchdown for the Bucs, they missed a false start by the RT. They then obviously blew the roughing the passer call as well. But their overall demeanor was that they were not comfortable working together, or just not comfortable in general.

The last play really got my blood a boilin' due to the defensive play call (deep zone coverage). They would have had a great opportunity to beat us via the field goal had it not been for the run off.

That offsides on the touchdown was a terrible missed call. Tampas ORT took two steps back before the snap and none of the refs saw it. I could understand if it was just a flinch. I dint understand the first penalty of the game. I never saw Hayes even move. Was he lined up wrong. It was difficult to tell from the TV angle but it didn't look like it.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Honestly my heart sank and I was thinking how could they play that BS defense on the last play. I HATE THAT DEFENSIVE SET. Just rush the passer and make him get rid of it early so there is no chance of a long completion.

We got lucky that the hit was enough to knock the wind out of Evans. If he had been able to get up and allow a spike to stop the clock the Rams lose because of that weak defensive strategy.

With two huge receivers like Evans nd Jackson the prevent defense is destined to fail. Those guys tower over our DBs. A jarring hit is the only hope on a properly thrown jump ball. I was less than impressed with the defensive call.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I heard the words slowly come out of Trippledicks mouth and knew what he was about to say but still had to blink once or twice to really believe we weren't getting fucked for the first time in forever

Kohl420

UDFA
Name
Kohl
If you noticed in the very first quarter, T.J. Laid the wood on Evans and he popped right back up and the two started jawing and I figured that would be a good matchup all day. And T.J. Got the last laugh

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was thinking my wife was really into the game and happy the Rams were winning and that the Rams better not mess up a golden opportunity for me to score myself.

Yeah and????? Do tell!

Rambition

Rookie
not exactly sure what it is that you want us to tell the truth about.

all i know is, the officials got this one right, when it could have been messed up in one way another. they catch flak when they mess up...sometimes you have to give them credit when they get something right.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I was not expecting a flag on the TJ hit. It's a hit on a defenseless receiver if you hit them high or take out the legs. TJ hit him right in the middle where you're suppose to. Great play!
Oh, you mean like the hit on Harkey's knee earlier in the game?

fancents86

Starter
I hope we never pull a win like that again. A touchdown would have sealed the game, and I believe we could have gotten one. If it weren't for McD's vicious hit they could have kicked a fg to win the game.

iced

That offsides on the touchdown was a terrible missed call. Tampas ORT took two steps back before the snap and none of the refs saw it. I could understand if it was just a flinch. I dint understand the first penalty of the game. I never saw Hayes even move. Was he lined up wrong. It was difficult to tell from the TV angle but it didn't look like it.

rams fans in my section saw it and called it - thats sad

I hope we never pull a win like that again. A touchdown would have sealed the game, and I believe we could have gotten one. If it weren't for McD's vicious hit they could have kicked a fg to win the game.

On the other hand they throw it, it goes incomplete they have another 40 seconds or so, but as long as we're complaining about a win.