The Forgotten Man: Why WR Marquez North is a Ram to keep an eye on this summer

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
@Mackeyser @Memphis Ram @flv

Look at yall in here.....I'm missing all the fun.

6 wrs or 7 wrs.....

I always thought we had more wr talent than we were given credit for....I mean...what the hell are we going to do with 7 wrs...oh well....this only makes me question what was the objective with the draft? Was Mike Thomas undervalued? Spruuuce??? Cooper????

Camp should be REALLY fun...speaking of which...I got a thread idea.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There's no way the Rams keep 7 WR.
Brown and Havenstein have had injuries in their short careers
Saffold, nuff said
Sullivan, injuries last few years
Our "Iron man" is Whitworth who is 35 years old....
If we are going to have an extra (or two) position player, they had better be looking at the o-line

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Saffold, nuff said
If we are going to have an extra (or two) position player, they had better be looking at the o-line
Agree....but I believe backup offensive linemen can be stashed on our practice squad. I think our 7th wr will be picked off the PS. Whether it is Cooper, Spruce, Thomas...or...hell, I think Paul McRoberts is going to get signed somewhere.

It's a lil risky going with 4 potential injury prone linemen....hell, with our history, it's down right foolish.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Agree....but I believe backup offensive linemen can be stashed on our practice squad. I think our 7th wr will be picked off the PS. Whether it is Cooper, Spruce, Thomas...or...hell, I think Paul McRoberts is going to get signed somewhere.

It's a lil risky going with 4 potential injury prone linemen....hell, with our history, it's down right foolish.
The #6 and #7 WR will never see the field and wont be active on gameday
I think every team's fan base has their own Cooper, Spruce and Thomas.
Except the Jets of course. Pretty sure you and I could get a shot with that WR core. Lol

Memphis Ram

Legend
@dieterbrock
I meant to point out the same thing awhile back. Sometimes we as fans look at things in a vacuum and simply miss the bigger picture. When you visit other teams message boards, many fans are having the same discussions about other teams picking up potential quality players released off the back end of rosters later this summer. And most of the time they are WRs.

This year teams cut down all at once from 90 to 53 players (Though many should probably start early for logistic purposes).

The Rams have had one of the weaker WR cores in the league for some time and all the sudden teams are going to be chomping at the bit to put in waiver claims to pick up a WR this team releases? Didn't we do the same thing about OLinemen awhile back?

There are going to be established veterans and/or players who might be deemed to have better upsides than what's on the Rams roster who will also be available.

Anything is possible. But, let's keep in mind that there's a reason that whomever doesn't make it was a later round draft choice or undrafted in the first place. Quite frankly, I really hope that the team can pick up a Taylor Gabriel like steal during the final cuts like the Falcons did last year.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh look DGB was cut yet again. Another fine example of a WR that people lost their minds over and we had to sign.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh look DGB was cut yet again. Another fine example of a WR that people lost their minds over and we had to sign.
Rams should sign DGB thread in 3...........2..........1.................

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Saffold, nuff said
Sullivan was injured one year (2015) out of 8.
Whitworth - 35 really is the new 30

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Saffold, nuff said

Don't believe that is true at all. It's about the talent level of the players. Saffold can play LT & Rob Hav can play RT . The depth for The Rams is players being able to play multi- position , especially the O'lineman.

The Rams have a couple player they will develop from the practice squad.

--Injury play the biggest part of decision.