The Fangio scheme

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JYB

Starter
It wasn’t a a straw man, it was a joke.
A straw man is an argument. I posted a meme. But since you lack any sense of humor I can understand the confusion.

Semantics can't change the fact that you are accusing people of saying things they never said. And if your post was intended to be humor, well, I guess we have different views about what constitutes comedy, my Ram brother. :laugh3:

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Non quarterback runs accounted for 72 yards and under 3.5 yards per carry. Tell me again how bad we were?
Montgomery had a 41 yard run in week 1. The other 41 times opposing running backs carried the ball, they gained 146 yards on 41 attempts (3.5). QB scrambles happen, especially when you're playing against Wentz (or Jackson, Murray, Wilson, etc.). We also gave up a 14 yd run in week 1, a 13 yd run last week and a 10 yd run in week 1 to running backs. Nothing to panic over. 38 other runs gained 109 yards (2.9). Eliminate the 40 yarders and cut down on those 11 yd + runs and we'll be fine.

On the "Fangio-style" defense....Denver has allowed 503 yards over 2 games (251.5) with just 135 rushing yards this season. Tell me........how bad is the Denver defense!