The "experts" say 4-12 HAHAH

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
We are a 7-9 to 9-7 team with a 1 game handicap either way IMO. But 4-12
Somebody needs to lose their "expert" status....like now.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The national hate for the Rams, just exhausts me.....It drives me insane when they reference the number of years that we have been bad, without at least acknowledging that the Pre-Fisher years are not relevant now, except to use as a starting point as to how bad Spags and Devaney drove this franchise into the ground.....

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I saw that bit with Heath Evans and some know nothing tv face. So many of those types don't know anything about any team that wasn't in the playoffs, so they fake it.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Heath Evans has one of the most punchable faces on the planet. That and the fact that he wears suits 2 sizes 2 small are enough for me to tune him right out.....

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
I don't blame them. Every year, we're the "spooky" or "scary" team and we fail to deliver. We beat up on the Broncos, and lose @Whiners.

We gotta' earn that respect.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
The national hate for the Rams, just exhausts me.....It drives me insane when they reference the number of years that we have been bad, without at least acknowledging that the Pre-Fisher years are not relevant now, except to use as a starting point as to how bad Spags and Devaney drove this franchise into the ground.....

I think you are wrong. Yes you hear a lot about how long (10-11 years the Rams have been bad. I think the current mantra is that despite number of high the draft picks the Rams have had the Rams; under Fisher Rams' have not had a season with 8 wins the last 4 years. That puts us with the Brows, Jags,Titans, (Raiders, Dolphins almost w/8 wins). The Rams' and Fisher are bad. Until they and he a a winning season Rams will get no respect.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think you are wrong. Yes you hear a lot about how long (10-11 years the Rams have been bad. I think the current mantra is that despite number of high the draft picks the Rams have had the Rams; under Fisher Rams' have not had a season with 8 wins the last 4 years. That puts us with the Brows, Jags,Titans, (Raiders, Dolphins almost w/8 wins). The Rams' and Fisher are bad. Until they and he a a winning season Rams will get no respect.
you are entitled to your opinion. I would argue that without a franchise QB, getting to winning records is pretty hard. That does not mean the team is bad, it just means it's missing a major piece, imo.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Heath Evans has one of the most punchable faces on the planet. That and the fact that he wears suits 2 sizes 2 small are enough for me to tune him right out.....

Heath-Sandman.png
QhfnH.gif

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Guys - biggest homer on the planet- but I'll be thrilled with 8-8.

No 'proven' receivers, and rookie QB.
I understand the optimism, I really do, (after Bradford, Austin, Clemens, Folds and Keenum), but it's just not reality.

Everybody refers to Warner as a rookie - he was anything but, given his stints in NFL Europe and the Arena league.

Goff will be very good, imo, but he's a raw rookie, and it just ain't happening this year.

Seattle and Arizona are very good, very solid teams, and we ALWAYS have a problem with the Niners.

We don't have ONE cupcake on the schedule, oline's not set, we're traveling all over the planet, and we're all hoping Gaines returns to form, and I think he will.
I don't think McLeod's the huge loss the media are pounding - Alexander will do fine.

We area year away - I know, I know we've been saying that for five years now, but we've been royally fucked at the QB position, and that's over now.

BTW, going to the preseason opener next week. Cannot fucking wait!

Also, while it may not read like it, I am more pumped for this year than I can ever remember.

Barron, Ogletree, Joyner, Gurley, Higbee, (who is going to KILL it), Austin and Gurley, and Cooper.

Bring it on!:rockon:

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I don't blame them. Every year, we're the "spooky" or "scary" team and we fail to deliver. We beat up on the Broncos, and lose @Whiners.

We beat the niners in the finale would have secured them Goff with a much easier trade up and it would put as a bit lower. They may have won the battle, but we will win the war! ;)

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
you are entitled to your opinion. I would argue that without a franchise QB, getting to winning records is pretty hard. That does not mean the team is bad, it just means it's missing a major piece, imo.

It's not even a franchise QB. It's a legit starting QB. When SB was here, before all the injuries, the Rams were still building up the rest of the team. They built up the team, especially the defense, but SB was suffering repeated knee injuries with inadequate backups. Despite that - they were still better than 4-12.

I can understand the experts saying that the Rams aren't a playoff team, until they show that they are. With a better QB situation than they've had for years, I don't see how they would believe the Rams are significantly worse than in recent years.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

The Rams have earned not being picked 4-12...if anyone has watched the games that is. That's the point here.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Seattle and Arizona are very good, very solid teams, and we ALWAYS have a problem with the Niners.
I don't think the Rama should be too concerned about these teams head-to-head. We went 4-2 against the West last season and have had success there since Fisher arrived. The difference is Arizona, San Fran(before they imploded) and Seattle can beat the other teams on the schedule they were supposed to beat. The mediocre and bad teams. The Rams don't seem to prepare well outside the division.
I'm looking at YOU Jeff Fisher. Get it done.

Psycho_X

Legend
We've got a lot of talent, a lot of question marks, and a coaching staff that hasn't shown the ability of coaching up offensive talent yet. So no predictions really surprise me. I mean we're a couple injuries from possibly being 4-12. But a lot of teams have that problem. It just depends on the luck of the injury bug every season. Now that LA is the new trendy project the NFL wants to succeed we'll see if they have better luck in the penalty department lol. Might help swing them a couple games in the positive. :)