CARDINALS The Arizona Cardinals Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

Hasn't even entered the league yet and his father wants to change the draft system which has worked for over 50 years and has made the league the biggest in the country by far.

These bozos deserve each other.

it’s not much different than what the Mannings did with Eli…

It’s just with NIL, a player can return to college for another year if they have remaining eligibility so as to not get wrecked by a shit org (ask David Carr how just soldiering on worked out)

PARAM

Hall of Fame
it’s not much different than what the Mannings did with Eli…

It’s just with NIL, a player can return to college for another year if they have remaining eligibility so as to not get wrecked by a shit org (ask David Carr how just soldiering on worked out)
I get not wanting to end up in a crap situation but Chicago will have two of the top 5 picks in the draft. I'd draft Williams with Carolina's pick and the best QB on the board with their own. Trade him to the Patriots for a 2025 first & second and a 2026 first and second.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I get not wanting to end up in a crap situation but Chicago will have two of the top 5 picks in the draft. I'd draft Williams with Carolina's pick and the best QB on the board with their own. Trade him to the Patriots for a 2025 first & second and a 2026 first and second.

‘there’s no way Fields gets more than a 1 and not a top 10 1st either

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
So Murray returns to the lineup, wins 3 games in the final 8.

10 tds to 5 int, and an 89 rating.

With the #4 overall pick, are they sticking with Murray?

His 2024 cap number is $51M.

Maybe they are stuck with him?

Psycho_X

Legend
So Murray returns to the lineup, wins 3 games in the final 8.

10 tds to 5 int, and an 89 rating.

With the #4 overall pick, are they sticking with Murray?

His 2024 cap number is $51M.

Maybe they are stuck with him?
They are pretty much stuck with him for 2024 with an $81million dead cap if they dump him. If they wanted to purge him they could and just deal with splitting the cap hit between a couple years but would be easier if they waited and did that for 2025 where his dead cap drops to $33 million. If I were them and a QB I liked was there at #4 I'd take him and make them compete for starting role. If Murray pouts, like we know he will because he's a man-child, they'll move on the next season.

1706884066117.png

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I think they're stuck with Murray. They're best option would be to draft Marvin Harrison Jr. and hope he's that superstar some think he will be. They've ain't sniffing a Superbowl with Murray but they can be a borderline playoff team if they get him some weapons and he stays healthy.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
They are pretty much stuck with him for 2024 with an $81million dead cap if they dump him. If they wanted to purge him they could and just deal with splitting the cap hit between a couple years but would be easier if they waited and did that for 2025 where his dead cap drops to $33 million. If I were them and a QB I liked was there at #4 I'd take him and make them compete for starting role. If Murray pouts, like we know he will because he's a man-child, they'll move on the next season.

View attachment 64295

Murray averages a $50M cap hit for the next 3yrs.

:laugh4:

PARAM

Hall of Fame

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
They're cocooning him in an embrace of love, rainbows and hot chocolate. Appears they're trying to create as good an environment as possible for him this season. 2024 rather than 2023 is probably the season they base their long-term decision on.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
The Cards are going to be better than a lot of people think next year, imo.

I'm just hoping the Seahawks crash.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
So 5-12 instead of 3-14?
Lol.. completely possible.
But with the competent way they finished last year and MASSIVE amount of draft capital they have point to a real potential turnaround.