The anti-vent thread (no negativity)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
I think this coaching staff is overwhelmed by the amount of young talent we have on this team. They're trying to figure out how to put it together, and when they do...look out NFL!!

GO RAMS!!!!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
We may have stumbled into a quality NFL QB. He definitely has some of the intangibles you look for in the position, and he's learning every week. His performance today behind a crappy OL was amazing.

Oh, and remember back in the old days when Brian Quick sucked and our WR corps was mediocre at best? Yeah, those days seem long ago now. Quick especially looks like the real deal. What they told us he could be when they drafted him is what he is now.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
We have the talent to win any game we play in, just have to put it all together. Plz, plz, plz let next week be the week.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
"stumbled into" being the operative phrase there, lol.

It's better to be lucky than good. In 1999 we stumbled into Warner. Scouts on ALL 32 teams missed how good he was, and we only found out because we were willing to take a chance on him as a backup. I remember after he started lighting the NFL on fire, Vermeil said "I knew we could win games with Kurt, I just didn't know we would win because of Kurt." The way Davis is playing now, if we ever get a team that can put together a solid, consistent effort around him, we - and he - could be dangerous.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Needs a little more swears.

I FUCKING DIDN'T FUCKING GET THE FUCKING XBOX-FUCKING-ONE THAT I FUCKING WANTED TO-FUCKING-DAY! IS THAT AND THE MOTHERFUCKING CAPSLOCK FUCKING NEGATIVE ENOUGH FOR ANY FUCKING FUCKER WHO FUCKING WANTS TO FUCK WITH ME?!!

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I freaking DIDN'T freaking GET THE freaking XBOX-freaking-ONE THAT I freaking WANTED TO-freaking-DAY! IS THAT AND THE MOTHERFUCKING CAPSLOCK freaking NEGATIVE ENOUGH FOR ANY freaking freaker WHO freaking WANTS TO freak WITH ME?!!
10 out of 10, so negative I froze over.

LooNaTik83

I think this coaching staff is overwhelmed by the amount of young talent we have on this team. They're trying to figure out how to put it together, and when they do...look out NFL!!

GO RAMS!!!!

Overwhelmed is the perfect word. WTF can be said quicker than you can say "cat in a hat."

RamzFanz

Damnit
well for the first time this year, Rams didn't allow a 100 yard rusher and Shady McCoy is one of the better ones we faced besides Murray

Or.... The rams haven't allowed a rusher over 102 yards all season and they've played some studs.

Rambition

Rookie
It's better to be lucky than good. In 1999 we stumbled into Warner. Scouts on ALL 32 teams missed how good he was, and we only found out because we were willing to take a chance on him as a backup. I remember after he started lighting the NFL on fire, Vermeil said "I knew we could win games with Kurt, I just didn't know we would win because of Kurt." The way Davis is playing now, if we ever get a team that can put together a solid, consistent effort around him, we - and he - could be dangerous.
speaking of warner...one thing i find very interesting is that not only are some early comparisons being made between warner's arrival on the rams and NFL scene and that of davis, but also the way they are linked through brett favre. warner was a camp arm in green bay when he got his first taste of the NFL, when favre was at his peak (and also giving warner a hard time, from what i heard), and then of course there's the fact that davis broke many of favre's passing records at southern mississippi.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
speaking of warner...one thing i find very interesting is that not only are some early comparisons being made between warner's arrival on the rams and NFL scene and that of davis, but also the way they are linked through brett favre. warner was a camp arm in green bay when he got his first taste of the NFL, when favre was at his peak (and also giving warner a hard time, from what i heard), and then of course there's the fact that davis broke many of favre's passing records at southern mississippi.
3 degrees separation from Favre?

Slappy967

Starter
Quick is a FORCE this year
Britt is coming on
Bailey & Austin are getting involved
Stacy/Bam Bam/Watts is an embarrassment of riches at RB
Ej Gaines has Been a STEAL in this draft
Austin Davis has been ELECTRIC and if he continues his current trajectory should start next year too.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
It's weird, at the beginning of last year we tried a pass heavy attack, and failed. But this year we were thought of as a run heavy, but with AD our passing attack is on fire.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Fisher is pissed, and that should be a good thing.

Davis is proving to be a spark plug at QB.

Our WR corps is the tits.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone remember when people called our defense "dirty" and feared playing them? I do. And I used to say, "I'd rather be called dirty than soft". We're soft this year. We need to figure that shit out.