The 5 teams that have no chance to make the NFL playoffs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
that team had Reverend Ike, Marshall Faulk, #6 pick Torry Holt and trent green/kurt warner qb situation. (green was actually good at that time--and experienced. plus, Orlando Pace @ LT. way ahead of this year's team.
And this team has AD, the mighty Quinn, TGIII, a potentially overall better O-line, and defense. So the idea that this team has no chance to surprise these talking heads is about the same as the '99 team.

…..

Legend
1. It's a Fisher team
2. Keenum
3. It's the Rams
4. Had, on average, one of the very worst Os for years with the worst passing attack ever witnessed.
5. It's the Rams

Remind me to kick you out of my foxhole :unsure:

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
This guy must not have heard Fisher's rousing " I ain't going 7-9 speech" on episode 1 of Hard KNocks this year.
((activate blue font))

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Sometimes I read thread's like this and really wonder if my memory is just that good or if i am good at jusr remembering useless shyt. I've been a member of this board for a few years now, and every preseason we call out these "stupid" reporters for not knowing what they're talking about, then half way through the season we're extremely humbled. It's an endless cycle that never seem's to end.

This is what I was saying earlier. Every year some of us get angry because they say we'll be no good. And every year the last decade we've been no good. We need to change that this year and not cry about not being predicted to be good.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Instead can we change it so that we're good? I mean, realistic expectations and good sportsmanship are nice, but I'd prefer the Rams won instead of the fans getting better about losing.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
over the years I've learned to temper my enthusiasm..ill only see 8-8 and above as acceptable this year but im taking one game at a time

Unitll our Rams can 1) compete outside the division 2) beat the teams we should iinstead of making them look like world beaters .. Every writer/blogger/hack journalist will always say the rams suck and lets be honest they will be right

but as of now we are undefeated this season and itll starts Monday night (well technically Tuesday night for me a day of avoiding the result for me )

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And they've been proven correct for the last what, dozen years?

This isn't exactly a prediction fans should be panty bunched about.

1. It's a Fisher team
2. Keenum
3. It's the Rams
4. Had, on average, one of the very worst Os for years with the worst passing attack ever witnessed.
5. It's the Rams

This. And the division absolutely does play into it. Our record against the division has nothing to do with it.

Barring injuries, the Cardinals and Seahawks are making the playoffs. Injuries can change things for any team obviously, but that leaves one spot and we're competing against 10 other teams. If we played in the AFC South, people would be picking us to win the division.

Psycho_X

Legend
Agree with many here in that nothing is surprising about us being listed here all though the words "no chance" is stupid in today's NFL parity. This franchise inspires no one outside of us fans and even that is becoming hard for some of us. I always have hope but respect will have to be earned back.