CELEBRATE !! The 10-7 celebration thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
1704674960676.jpeg

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I'm questioning, what happened with timeouts? I was watching the first half here and there between work hahaha
They were reasonable calls. Call the timeout and get a stop. We get the ball back with time to score. We just couldn’t execute the latter.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
They were reasonable calls. Call the timeout and get a stop. We get the ball back with time to score. We just couldn’t execute the latter.
Oh ok, no idea what happened but we did win so there's that! Now about that shitty kicker? Lol

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I look back at our losses - Cincy, GB, and Pitt were painful to lose. We could be the 1 seed. But this works too.

Now let’s go make a run

jap

Legend
 Nothing personal against Jared, but his boys are in the freakin' way of our destiny!!! Unfortunately for Detroit, the latest Lion King is quarterbacking the Horns' offense! Prepare to have your souls confiscated by the Comeback Maestro, Detroit PussyCats!!! :fistbump1:

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Our defense hadn't stopped them AT ALL up to that point. Bad call on the timeouts.
Good thing the defense pitched a shutout in the 2nd half, or it would have cost us the game.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Shitters have so much time on their hands now to savor this loss and worry about their kicker. :hug:

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How good have the Rams been this year? All seven of their losses were to teams with winning records. All seven.

9ers, Eagles, Cowboys, Ravens, Bengals, Packers and Steelers. And every one of them other than the Bengals made it to the playoffs.

No losing to inferior teams makes a big difference. And our wins included beating winning teams like the Niners, the shit birds (twice!), the Browns and the Colts. Not an easy schedule to face in a rebuilding year. The Giants the Commodes and the Cardinals (twice) were the only 'easy' outs.

Oh, and we are one hundred per cent the reason that the shit birds are going home without a playoff spot. Very nice.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Just fucking awesome, what a great season, and we still ain't done!! Beat the 9ers to break the regular season streak, win 10 games, our 5th round pick WR has the best season ever for a rookie WR ... and more to come!!!

Sorry, Jared, I've defended you much in the past, but I hope we make next week miserable for you!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
SF Morning Headline: "We got Prince Harry'd"

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am never so proud to be wrong with my 9-8 prediction! We are 5-1 in the division and what, 7-1 since the bye? That's freakin' fantastic!
Carson Wentz balled out today and was responsible for the win, imo. Sure would like to keep him as our #2 QB in 2024, but that's probably mot possible. Russ Yeast was bloody fantastic! Of course my guy Puka did the best ever for a rookie WR in history and needs to be OROY.