CELEBRATE !! The 10-7 celebration thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
No words for this....
Only FOUR teams in the NFC have better records that the LA RAMS!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
9cf12868-8159-421e-ba82-d1cc1c68c363-gif.39548

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Pokemon Celebrate GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

RAMS WIN, RAMS WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUCK IT, 69ERS! TYLER MOTHERFUCKING JOHNSON BURNED YOUR VILLAGE TO THE FUCKING GROUND! PUKA GETS BOTH RECORDS! AND I'VE NEVER BEEN SO GLAD TO BE WRONG IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q729

Legend
Are-You-Not-Entertained-Gladiator.0.0.gif

Puka records!! Streak done, Detroit, and double fucking digit wins in a "retool" year! Let's get our first victim!!

jap

Legend
 We took down the '9ers without surrendering much offensive strategy should we meet them in the playoffs later on.

10-7!!! Do you think the loser media types will actually give Sean the Coach of the Year award he fully deserves?

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I asked my guests if they wanted a victory shot, but for whatever reason they said no.

@CGI_Ram can you add bigger files for this post? Thanks. It’s worth it

[shot of Bookers with 49ers and a Whitworth jersey in the background].

TXRams86

The Infamous
Great win when you consider how hard the Whiners tried to stop Puka from breaking the records. Fuck that classless, piece of shit organization. 10-7 and on our way to beat Goff and the Lions.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I 100 own that this team outperformed my realistic expectations of 9 wins as max. I thought 7 or 8 was likely the tops they could get.
Bravo boys and especially coaches

Ellard80

Legend
Entertaining game with a bunch of back ups on both sides.

Satisfying win on so many fronts.