CELEBRATE !! The 10-7 celebration thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Yeah he didn't take a lot of sacks as a Ram as well. But boy did he get inside pressure on 3rd and long and had to get the ball out fast when he was a Ram in 2020
In know passing situation that middle was just god awful and inside pressure is just the worst for qbs. Not much you can do even if your lamar Jackson.

Tano

Legend
In know passing situation that middle was just god awful and inside pressure is just the worst for qbs. Not much you can do even if your lamar Jackson.
A lot of people complain about losing to the Packers in the playoffs but there were two plays in particular that really get me going.

After Reynolds dropped a first down pass, the Rams had second down and Blythe and Evans both screwed up and got Goff sacked. And then it happened again on 3rd down.

That entire game when the Rams had 3rd and long, they might as well have just ran the ball and punted as bad as they were in that game on those plays.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
A lot of people complain about losing to the Packers in the playoffs but there were two plays in particular that really get me going.

After Reynolds dropped a first down pass, the Rams had second down and Blythe and Evans both screwed up and got Goff sacked. And then it happened again on 3rd down.

That entire game when the Rams had 3rd and long, they might as well have just ran the ball and punted as bad as they were in that game on those plays.
Knowing what we know now that gm was over as soon as Evans was starting. He was just terrible and having blythe right next to him just made a horrible situation worse.

sloramfan

Starter
kyren W is the man...

gonna be fun...

i just hate that we have to wait till sunday night...

go rams

slo

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Being Rams Fanatics we know what others really don't.

Besides the Packers fiasco, which the heavens brought us Wentz, we have been in every game that we played with those in the playoffs.

And we are better now.

GO RAMS!!!